Tim Allen and Tom Hanks Will Be Reunited for 'Jungle Cruise'
"Toy Story" stars Tim Allen and Tom Hanks are to leave their animated toy characters behind and team up on a "Jungle Cruise". The actors, who voiced Buzz Lightyear and Woody in the "Toy Story" trilogy, have signed on to star in the latest movie adaptation of a Disney theme park ride.
Allen will play a tour guide and Hanks a tourist in the comedy adventure movie, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Jungle Cruise isn't the only theme park ride set to become a movie franchise - Disney bosses have also green-lighted films inspired by attractions "The Haunted Mansion" and "Magic Kingdom", while the fourth film in the "Pirates of the Caribbean 5" series is due for release later this May.
The story's details are being kept under wraps, but Disney is planning "Jungle Cruise" as a big action-adventure movie with aspects that will make it more than just a straight-up adventure.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?