Robert Pattinson Confesses of Being Charlie Sheen's Fan
Robert Pattinson has revealed he's a big fan of troubled star Charlie Sheen - and rarely misses his sitcom "Two and a Half Men". As the TV star battles to keep the show on the air after a feud with creator/writer Chuck Lorre prompted producers to scrap the remainder of the eighth season, he has been given a big boost by the "Twilight" actor.
Pattinson tells Vanity Fair magazine, "I never change the channel in my trailer. I just watch reruns of 'Tyler Perry's House of Payne' and 'Two and a Half Men'." And the movie hunk admits he's a fan of Sheen's "little escapades", adding: "I like crazy people who don't give a f**k."
Pattinson was snapped posing in wetlands with an alligator on his shoulders for the cover of the magazine's April edition.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes