Robert Pattinson Confesses of Being Charlie Sheen's Fan
Robert Pattinson has revealed he's a big fan of troubled star Charlie Sheen - and rarely misses his sitcom "Two and a Half Men". As the TV star battles to keep the show on the air after a feud with creator/writer Chuck Lorre prompted producers to scrap the remainder of the eighth season, he has been given a big boost by the "Twilight" actor.
Pattinson tells Vanity Fair magazine, "I never change the channel in my trailer. I just watch reruns of 'Tyler Perry's House of Payne' and 'Two and a Half Men'." And the movie hunk admits he's a fan of Sheen's "little escapades", adding: "I like crazy people who don't give a f**k."
Pattinson was snapped posing in wetlands with an alligator on his shoulders for the cover of the magazine's April edition.
- Kate Winslet Opens Up About Being Fat-Shamed as a Child: 'They Called Me Blubber'
- Justin Bieber and Koutney Kardashian Secretly Hooking Up in 'Love Nest'
- First Possible 'Marvel's Defenders' Art Promo and Logo Arrive Online
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Meet Anthony Hopkins' Sidekick in New 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Motion Posters
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors