Robert Pattinson Confesses of Being Charlie Sheen's Fan
Robert Pattinson has revealed he's a big fan of troubled star Charlie Sheen - and rarely misses his sitcom "Two and a Half Men". As the TV star battles to keep the show on the air after a feud with creator/writer Chuck Lorre prompted producers to scrap the remainder of the eighth season, he has been given a big boost by the "Twilight" actor.
Pattinson tells Vanity Fair magazine, "I never change the channel in my trailer. I just watch reruns of 'Tyler Perry's House of Payne' and 'Two and a Half Men'." And the movie hunk admits he's a fan of Sheen's "little escapades", adding: "I like crazy people who don't give a f**k."
Pattinson was snapped posing in wetlands with an alligator on his shoulders for the cover of the magazine's April edition.
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna