Robert Pattinson Confesses of Being Charlie Sheen's Fan
Robert Pattinson has revealed he's a big fan of troubled star Charlie Sheen - and rarely misses his sitcom "Two and a Half Men". As the TV star battles to keep the show on the air after a feud with creator/writer Chuck Lorre prompted producers to scrap the remainder of the eighth season, he has been given a big boost by the "Twilight" actor.
Pattinson tells Vanity Fair magazine, "I never change the channel in my trailer. I just watch reruns of 'Tyler Perry's House of Payne' and 'Two and a Half Men'." And the movie hunk admits he's a fan of Sheen's "little escapades", adding: "I like crazy people who don't give a f**k."
Pattinson was snapped posing in wetlands with an alligator on his shoulders for the cover of the magazine's April edition.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt