Robert Pattinson Confesses of Being Charlie Sheen's Fan
Robert Pattinson has revealed he's a big fan of troubled star Charlie Sheen - and rarely misses his sitcom "Two and a Half Men". As the TV star battles to keep the show on the air after a feud with creator/writer Chuck Lorre prompted producers to scrap the remainder of the eighth season, he has been given a big boost by the "Twilight" actor.
Pattinson tells Vanity Fair magazine, "I never change the channel in my trailer. I just watch reruns of 'Tyler Perry's House of Payne' and 'Two and a Half Men'." And the movie hunk admits he's a fan of Sheen's "little escapades", adding: "I like crazy people who don't give a f**k."
Pattinson was snapped posing in wetlands with an alligator on his shoulders for the cover of the magazine's April edition.
More Robert Pattinson News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked