Olivia Wilde Moves to Ryan Gosling After Marriage Split
Actress Olivia Wilde has moved on from her marriage split - she has reportedly found love with Ryan Gosling. A spokesperson confirmed last month that the "Tron Legacy" star had separated from guitarist and Italian prince Tao Ruspoli, who she married in 2003 when she was just 19.
Now Wilde has sparked rumors she's found a new man after she was photographed holding hands with the "The Notebook "star while on a recent date at an aquarium in Cincinnati, Ohio. The brunette beauty was believed to be in town visiting Gosling while he films "The Ides of March" with George Clooney.
This isn't the first time Wilde has been spotted pairing with the 30-year-old "Blue Valentine" star. The two were seen getting cozy at a Golden Globes afterparty on January 16.
More Olivia Wilde News
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- Lil' Kim Is Under Investigation After BET Awards Party House Robbery