Olivia Wilde Moves to Ryan Gosling After Marriage Split
Actress Olivia Wilde has moved on from her marriage split - she has reportedly found love with Ryan Gosling. A spokesperson confirmed last month that the "Tron Legacy" star had separated from guitarist and Italian prince Tao Ruspoli, who she married in 2003 when she was just 19.
Now Wilde has sparked rumors she's found a new man after she was photographed holding hands with the "The Notebook "star while on a recent date at an aquarium in Cincinnati, Ohio. The brunette beauty was believed to be in town visiting Gosling while he films "The Ides of March" with George Clooney.
This isn't the first time Wilde has been spotted pairing with the 30-year-old "Blue Valentine" star. The two were seen getting cozy at a Golden Globes afterparty on January 16.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal