Olivia Wilde Moves to Ryan Gosling After Marriage Split
Actress Olivia Wilde has moved on from her marriage split - she has reportedly found love with Ryan Gosling. A spokesperson confirmed last month that the "Tron Legacy" star had separated from guitarist and Italian prince Tao Ruspoli, who she married in 2003 when she was just 19.
Now Wilde has sparked rumors she's found a new man after she was photographed holding hands with the "The Notebook "star while on a recent date at an aquarium in Cincinnati, Ohio. The brunette beauty was believed to be in town visiting Gosling while he films "The Ides of March" with George Clooney.
This isn't the first time Wilde has been spotted pairing with the 30-year-old "Blue Valentine" star. The two were seen getting cozy at a Golden Globes afterparty on January 16.
More Olivia Wilde News
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5
- Kanye West and Everyone, Including Taylor Swift, Sleep Naked in His 'Famous' Video
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Confirms the Presence of A.R.G.U.S.
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzles With Purple Lipstick on Glamour Mexico. See the Sexy Snaps!
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Pixie Haircut at Givenchy Fashion Show With Bella Hadid and More
- Teresa Palmer Finds Someone's Name Carved in New 'Lights Out' Trailer
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women