Olivia Wilde Moves to Ryan Gosling After Marriage Split
Actress Olivia Wilde has moved on from her marriage split - she has reportedly found love with Ryan Gosling. A spokesperson confirmed last month that the "Tron Legacy" star had separated from guitarist and Italian prince Tao Ruspoli, who she married in 2003 when she was just 19.
Now Wilde has sparked rumors she's found a new man after she was photographed holding hands with the "The Notebook "star while on a recent date at an aquarium in Cincinnati, Ohio. The brunette beauty was believed to be in town visiting Gosling while he films "The Ides of March" with George Clooney.
This isn't the first time Wilde has been spotted pairing with the 30-year-old "Blue Valentine" star. The two were seen getting cozy at a Golden Globes afterparty on January 16.
More Olivia Wilde News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory