Olivia Wilde Moves to Ryan Gosling After Marriage Split
Actress Olivia Wilde has moved on from her marriage split - she has reportedly found love with Ryan Gosling. A spokesperson confirmed last month that the "Tron Legacy" star had separated from guitarist and Italian prince Tao Ruspoli, who she married in 2003 when she was just 19.
Now Wilde has sparked rumors she's found a new man after she was photographed holding hands with the "The Notebook "star while on a recent date at an aquarium in Cincinnati, Ohio. The brunette beauty was believed to be in town visiting Gosling while he films "The Ides of March" with George Clooney.
This isn't the first time Wilde has been spotted pairing with the 30-year-old "Blue Valentine" star. The two were seen getting cozy at a Golden Globes afterparty on January 16.
More Olivia Wilde News
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'