Amanda Seyfried Says No to Long Distance Relationship
Actress Amanda Seyfried has ruled out another transatlantic romance after struggling to mend her broken heart following her split from Dominic Cooper. Seyfried ended her relationship with the British star last year, two years after they met and fell in love on the set of the 2008 movie musical "Mamma Mia!"
The blonde beauty admits it was difficult to maintain their long-distance relationship, and living away from her beau brought out her jealous side. She tells Marie Claire magazine, "Never date somebody who doesn't live in your country. It's heartbreaking and confusing and makes you go a little bit nuts. You don't know where they sleep at night. You start second-guessing everything."
In the same interview she admits to missing her ex. "I miss London so much. Growing up and out of things, it's always like s***ty moving on. Changes are hard. I don't mind talking about him. It was a really great part of my life." She added, "I haven't been back to London since before we split. It's tough. I need to get back. But it's hard when your relationship starts there and then goes on for three years."
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones