Amanda Seyfried Says No to Long Distance Relationship
Actress Amanda Seyfried has ruled out another transatlantic romance after struggling to mend her broken heart following her split from Dominic Cooper. Seyfried ended her relationship with the British star last year, two years after they met and fell in love on the set of the 2008 movie musical "Mamma Mia!"
The blonde beauty admits it was difficult to maintain their long-distance relationship, and living away from her beau brought out her jealous side. She tells Marie Claire magazine, "Never date somebody who doesn't live in your country. It's heartbreaking and confusing and makes you go a little bit nuts. You don't know where they sleep at night. You start second-guessing everything."
In the same interview she admits to missing her ex. "I miss London so much. Growing up and out of things, it's always like s***ty moving on. Changes are hard. I don't mind talking about him. It was a really great part of my life." She added, "I haven't been back to London since before we split. It's tough. I need to get back. But it's hard when your relationship starts there and then goes on for three years."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding