Amy Winehouse's Ex-Husband Jailed for Possessing Gun
Amy Winehouse's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil has been arrested on suspicion of burglary and possessing a firearm. The 32 year old was held by officers in Leeds, England on Tuesday, March 1 afternoon after cops stopped a vehicle and allegedly discovered stolen items and a weapon.
Fielder-Civil and another man were arrested and taken to a police station in the city. They were charged with burglary of a dwelling and possessing a firearm. A spokesman for West Yorkshire Police tells WENN, "The men were arrested after officers stopped a vehicle in Rawdon, Leeds. Items from a burglary nearby were recovered."
He appeared before officials at Leeds Magistrates Court in north England on Wednesday, March 2 and was charged with burglary of a dwelling and possessing a firearm, and was ordered to remain in custody following the brief hearing. Fielder-Civil and a co-accused, Christopher Sylvester, are due to appear back in court on March 9.
Winehouse wed Fielder-Civil in 2007 but they divorced in 2009 on the grounds of her infidelity.
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'