Amy Winehouse's Ex-Husband Jailed for Possessing Gun
Amy Winehouse's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil has been arrested on suspicion of burglary and possessing a firearm. The 32 year old was held by officers in Leeds, England on Tuesday, March 1 afternoon after cops stopped a vehicle and allegedly discovered stolen items and a weapon.
Fielder-Civil and another man were arrested and taken to a police station in the city. They were charged with burglary of a dwelling and possessing a firearm. A spokesman for West Yorkshire Police tells WENN, "The men were arrested after officers stopped a vehicle in Rawdon, Leeds. Items from a burglary nearby were recovered."
He appeared before officials at Leeds Magistrates Court in north England on Wednesday, March 2 and was charged with burglary of a dwelling and possessing a firearm, and was ordered to remain in custody following the brief hearing. Fielder-Civil and a co-accused, Christopher Sylvester, are due to appear back in court on March 9.
Winehouse wed Fielder-Civil in 2007 but they divorced in 2009 on the grounds of her infidelity.
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly