Amy Winehouse's Ex-Husband Jailed for Possessing Gun
Amy Winehouse's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil has been arrested on suspicion of burglary and possessing a firearm. The 32 year old was held by officers in Leeds, England on Tuesday, March 1 afternoon after cops stopped a vehicle and allegedly discovered stolen items and a weapon.
Fielder-Civil and another man were arrested and taken to a police station in the city. They were charged with burglary of a dwelling and possessing a firearm. A spokesman for West Yorkshire Police tells WENN, "The men were arrested after officers stopped a vehicle in Rawdon, Leeds. Items from a burglary nearby were recovered."
He appeared before officials at Leeds Magistrates Court in north England on Wednesday, March 2 and was charged with burglary of a dwelling and possessing a firearm, and was ordered to remain in custody following the brief hearing. Fielder-Civil and a co-accused, Christopher Sylvester, are due to appear back in court on March 9.
Winehouse wed Fielder-Civil in 2007 but they divorced in 2009 on the grounds of her infidelity.
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos