Amy Winehouse's Ex-Husband Jailed for Possessing Gun
Amy Winehouse's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil has been arrested on suspicion of burglary and possessing a firearm. The 32 year old was held by officers in Leeds, England on Tuesday, March 1 afternoon after cops stopped a vehicle and allegedly discovered stolen items and a weapon.
Fielder-Civil and another man were arrested and taken to a police station in the city. They were charged with burglary of a dwelling and possessing a firearm. A spokesman for West Yorkshire Police tells WENN, "The men were arrested after officers stopped a vehicle in Rawdon, Leeds. Items from a burglary nearby were recovered."
He appeared before officials at Leeds Magistrates Court in north England on Wednesday, March 2 and was charged with burglary of a dwelling and possessing a firearm, and was ordered to remain in custody following the brief hearing. Fielder-Civil and a co-accused, Christopher Sylvester, are due to appear back in court on March 9.
Winehouse wed Fielder-Civil in 2007 but they divorced in 2009 on the grounds of her infidelity.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences