Amy Winehouse's Ex-Husband Jailed for Possessing Gun
Amy Winehouse's ex-husband Blake Fielder-Civil has been arrested on suspicion of burglary and possessing a firearm. The 32 year old was held by officers in Leeds, England on Tuesday, March 1 afternoon after cops stopped a vehicle and allegedly discovered stolen items and a weapon.
Fielder-Civil and another man were arrested and taken to a police station in the city. They were charged with burglary of a dwelling and possessing a firearm. A spokesman for West Yorkshire Police tells WENN, "The men were arrested after officers stopped a vehicle in Rawdon, Leeds. Items from a burglary nearby were recovered."
He appeared before officials at Leeds Magistrates Court in north England on Wednesday, March 2 and was charged with burglary of a dwelling and possessing a firearm, and was ordered to remain in custody following the brief hearing. Fielder-Civil and a co-accused, Christopher Sylvester, are due to appear back in court on March 9.
Winehouse wed Fielder-Civil in 2007 but they divorced in 2009 on the grounds of her infidelity.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says