Charlie Sheen Gives Twin Kids to Cop After Losing Custody
Charlie Sheen lost custody of his two sons on Tuesday, March 1 - just hours after his estranged wife Brooke Mueller won a restraining order against the troubled actor. Sheen was forced to temporarily surrender his 23-month-old twins, Bob and Max, to police who visited his Beverly Hills mansion, reports People.com.
He later took to Twitter.com to assure followers his little boys were OK, writing: "My sons are fine... My path is now clear... Defeat is not an option..!" The latest turn in Sheen's personal woes came after Mueller obtained an emergency restraining order against the actor, alleging he was abusive to her. In court documents, she stated, "I am very concerned that (Sheen) is currently insane. I am in great fear that he will find me and attack me and I am in great fear for the children's safety while in his care."
Mueller also accused Sheen of taking the boys from her residence last week and threatening to "cut your head off, put it in a box and send it to your mom" when she to get them back. Sheen is now banned from being within 100 yards of Mueller and the children.
Their marriage began unraveling after a Christmas Day bust-up in 2009, which landed the "Two and a Half Men" star behind bars and eventually led to an assault charge. They began proceedings to officially end their two-year marriage in November 2010. Both are due in court for a hearing on March 22 to determine whether the restraining order will be extended.
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Transgender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik