Zsa Zsa Gabor Is Back in Hospital After Bloodflow Problem
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor was hospitalized on Wednesday, March 2 after suffering circulation problems in her left leg. Her personal physician called an ambulance to the star's California home after detecting a bloodflow problem.
She was transported to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, where her right leg was amputated in January, and is currently under the care of medics. Gabor's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt accompanied the actress to the hospital.
The 94 year old has been in an out of hospital in recent months; part of her her right limb was amputated to stop the spread of gangrene. Gabor suffered a stroke in 2005 and in February this year, she was treated for pneumonia. But she was released from the hospital on on February 6 to celebrate her 94th birthday at home.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'