Zsa Zsa Gabor Is Back in Hospital After Bloodflow Problem
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor was hospitalized on Wednesday, March 2 after suffering circulation problems in her left leg. Her personal physician called an ambulance to the star's California home after detecting a bloodflow problem.
She was transported to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, where her right leg was amputated in January, and is currently under the care of medics. Gabor's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt accompanied the actress to the hospital.
The 94 year old has been in an out of hospital in recent months; part of her her right limb was amputated to stop the spread of gangrene. Gabor suffered a stroke in 2005 and in February this year, she was treated for pneumonia. But she was released from the hospital on on February 6 to celebrate her 94th birthday at home.
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert