Zsa Zsa Gabor Is Back in Hospital After Bloodflow Problem
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor was hospitalized on Wednesday, March 2 after suffering circulation problems in her left leg. Her personal physician called an ambulance to the star's California home after detecting a bloodflow problem.
She was transported to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, where her right leg was amputated in January, and is currently under the care of medics. Gabor's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt accompanied the actress to the hospital.
The 94 year old has been in an out of hospital in recent months; part of her her right limb was amputated to stop the spread of gangrene. Gabor suffered a stroke in 2005 and in February this year, she was treated for pneumonia. But she was released from the hospital on on February 6 to celebrate her 94th birthday at home.
More Zsa Zsa Gabor News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance