Zsa Zsa Gabor Is Back in Hospital After Bloodflow Problem
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor was hospitalized on Wednesday, March 2 after suffering circulation problems in her left leg. Her personal physician called an ambulance to the star's California home after detecting a bloodflow problem.
She was transported to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, where her right leg was amputated in January, and is currently under the care of medics. Gabor's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt accompanied the actress to the hospital.
The 94 year old has been in an out of hospital in recent months; part of her her right limb was amputated to stop the spread of gangrene. Gabor suffered a stroke in 2005 and in February this year, she was treated for pneumonia. But she was released from the hospital on on February 6 to celebrate her 94th birthday at home.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance