Zsa Zsa Gabor Is Back in Hospital After Bloodflow Problem
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor was hospitalized on Wednesday, March 2 after suffering circulation problems in her left leg. Her personal physician called an ambulance to the star's California home after detecting a bloodflow problem.
She was transported to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, where her right leg was amputated in January, and is currently under the care of medics. Gabor's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt accompanied the actress to the hospital.
The 94 year old has been in an out of hospital in recent months; part of her her right limb was amputated to stop the spread of gangrene. Gabor suffered a stroke in 2005 and in February this year, she was treated for pneumonia. But she was released from the hospital on on February 6 to celebrate her 94th birthday at home.
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape