Zsa Zsa Gabor Is Back in Hospital After Bloodflow Problem
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor was hospitalized on Wednesday, March 2 after suffering circulation problems in her left leg. Her personal physician called an ambulance to the star's California home after detecting a bloodflow problem.
She was transported to the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, where her right leg was amputated in January, and is currently under the care of medics. Gabor's husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt accompanied the actress to the hospital.
The 94 year old has been in an out of hospital in recent months; part of her her right limb was amputated to stop the spread of gangrene. Gabor suffered a stroke in 2005 and in February this year, she was treated for pneumonia. But she was released from the hospital on on February 6 to celebrate her 94th birthday at home.
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?