Video: Heidi Klum and Ellen DeGeneres Prank Shoppers
Heidi Klum was caught shoplifting on camera on Tuesday, March 1 when she raided the Warner Bros. studio store as part of a daring skit on pal Ellen DeGeneres' U.S. TV show. After a brief appearance on the program, the host dared her guest to head over to the merchandise shop and put on as many items of clothing as she could in 30 seconds. She was then instructed to hug and dance with stunned shoppers.
The segment ended with DeGeneres telling the supermodel and "Project Runway" host to "grab as many clothes as you can and just run outta there". Unlike other DeGeneres pranks, this one is not a hidden-camera.
On the same day, DeGeneres placed a swear jar next to Melissa Leo and put a pair of tiny headphones on her Oscar statuette. Leo became the first star in the history of the Academy Awards to use the 'F' word during an acceptance speech when she let the expletive slip after winning the Best Supporting Actress prize.
More Heidi Klum News
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert