Video: Heidi Klum and Ellen DeGeneres Prank Shoppers
Heidi Klum was caught shoplifting on camera on Tuesday, March 1 when she raided the Warner Bros. studio store as part of a daring skit on pal Ellen DeGeneres' U.S. TV show. After a brief appearance on the program, the host dared her guest to head over to the merchandise shop and put on as many items of clothing as she could in 30 seconds. She was then instructed to hug and dance with stunned shoppers.
The segment ended with DeGeneres telling the supermodel and "Project Runway" host to "grab as many clothes as you can and just run outta there". Unlike other DeGeneres pranks, this one is not a hidden-camera.
On the same day, DeGeneres placed a swear jar next to Melissa Leo and put a pair of tiny headphones on her Oscar statuette. Leo became the first star in the history of the Academy Awards to use the 'F' word during an acceptance speech when she let the expletive slip after winning the Best Supporting Actress prize.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny