Video: Heidi Klum and Ellen DeGeneres Prank Shoppers
Heidi Klum was caught shoplifting on camera on Tuesday, March 1 when she raided the Warner Bros. studio store as part of a daring skit on pal Ellen DeGeneres' U.S. TV show. After a brief appearance on the program, the host dared her guest to head over to the merchandise shop and put on as many items of clothing as she could in 30 seconds. She was then instructed to hug and dance with stunned shoppers.
The segment ended with DeGeneres telling the supermodel and "Project Runway" host to "grab as many clothes as you can and just run outta there". Unlike other DeGeneres pranks, this one is not a hidden-camera.
On the same day, DeGeneres placed a swear jar next to Melissa Leo and put a pair of tiny headphones on her Oscar statuette. Leo became the first star in the history of the Academy Awards to use the 'F' word during an acceptance speech when she let the expletive slip after winning the Best Supporting Actress prize.
More Heidi Klum News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special