Video: Heidi Klum and Ellen DeGeneres Prank Shoppers
Heidi Klum was caught shoplifting on camera on Tuesday, March 1 when she raided the Warner Bros. studio store as part of a daring skit on pal Ellen DeGeneres' U.S. TV show. After a brief appearance on the program, the host dared her guest to head over to the merchandise shop and put on as many items of clothing as she could in 30 seconds. She was then instructed to hug and dance with stunned shoppers.
The segment ended with DeGeneres telling the supermodel and "Project Runway" host to "grab as many clothes as you can and just run outta there". Unlike other DeGeneres pranks, this one is not a hidden-camera.
On the same day, DeGeneres placed a swear jar next to Melissa Leo and put a pair of tiny headphones on her Oscar statuette. Leo became the first star in the history of the Academy Awards to use the 'F' word during an acceptance speech when she let the expletive slip after winning the Best Supporting Actress prize.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics