Video: Heidi Klum and Ellen DeGeneres Prank Shoppers
Heidi Klum was caught shoplifting on camera on Tuesday, March 1 when she raided the Warner Bros. studio store as part of a daring skit on pal Ellen DeGeneres' U.S. TV show. After a brief appearance on the program, the host dared her guest to head over to the merchandise shop and put on as many items of clothing as she could in 30 seconds. She was then instructed to hug and dance with stunned shoppers.
The segment ended with DeGeneres telling the supermodel and "Project Runway" host to "grab as many clothes as you can and just run outta there". Unlike other DeGeneres pranks, this one is not a hidden-camera.
On the same day, DeGeneres placed a swear jar next to Melissa Leo and put a pair of tiny headphones on her Oscar statuette. Leo became the first star in the history of the Academy Awards to use the 'F' word during an acceptance speech when she let the expletive slip after winning the Best Supporting Actress prize.
More Heidi Klum News
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer