Charlie Sheen Got Restraining Order From Estranged Wife
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen's personal woes are mounting - his estranged wife Brooke Mueller has obtained a restraining order against the star. Mueller's lawyer obtained an emergency restraining order against Sheen in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Tuesday, March 1, hours after the socialite was refused physical custody of the couple's twin sons in an ongoing custody battle.
The actor is required to stay 100 yards away from Mueller and have no contact with her. Sheen tells TMZ.com, "Great. I was already planning on staying 100 (Star Wars term) parsecs away from her."
The former couple's relationship began unraveling after a Christmas Day bust-up in 2009, which landed the "Two and a Half Men" star behind bars and eventually led to an assault charge. Sheen and his wife subsequently parted ways and he began proceedings to officially end their two-year marriage in November 2010. The divorce is set to be finalized in May.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival