Charlie Sheen Got Restraining Order From Estranged Wife
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen's personal woes are mounting - his estranged wife Brooke Mueller has obtained a restraining order against the star. Mueller's lawyer obtained an emergency restraining order against Sheen in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Tuesday, March 1, hours after the socialite was refused physical custody of the couple's twin sons in an ongoing custody battle.
The actor is required to stay 100 yards away from Mueller and have no contact with her. Sheen tells TMZ.com, "Great. I was already planning on staying 100 (Star Wars term) parsecs away from her."
The former couple's relationship began unraveling after a Christmas Day bust-up in 2009, which landed the "Two and a Half Men" star behind bars and eventually led to an assault charge. Sheen and his wife subsequently parted ways and he began proceedings to officially end their two-year marriage in November 2010. The divorce is set to be finalized in May.
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest