Charlie Sheen Got Restraining Order From Estranged Wife
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen's personal woes are mounting - his estranged wife Brooke Mueller has obtained a restraining order against the star. Mueller's lawyer obtained an emergency restraining order against Sheen in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Tuesday, March 1, hours after the socialite was refused physical custody of the couple's twin sons in an ongoing custody battle.
The actor is required to stay 100 yards away from Mueller and have no contact with her. Sheen tells TMZ.com, "Great. I was already planning on staying 100 (Star Wars term) parsecs away from her."
The former couple's relationship began unraveling after a Christmas Day bust-up in 2009, which landed the "Two and a Half Men" star behind bars and eventually led to an assault charge. Sheen and his wife subsequently parted ways and he began proceedings to officially end their two-year marriage in November 2010. The divorce is set to be finalized in May.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4