Charlie Sheen Got Restraining Order From Estranged Wife
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen's personal woes are mounting - his estranged wife Brooke Mueller has obtained a restraining order against the star. Mueller's lawyer obtained an emergency restraining order against Sheen in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Tuesday, March 1, hours after the socialite was refused physical custody of the couple's twin sons in an ongoing custody battle.
The actor is required to stay 100 yards away from Mueller and have no contact with her. Sheen tells TMZ.com, "Great. I was already planning on staying 100 (Star Wars term) parsecs away from her."
The former couple's relationship began unraveling after a Christmas Day bust-up in 2009, which landed the "Two and a Half Men" star behind bars and eventually led to an assault charge. Sheen and his wife subsequently parted ways and he began proceedings to officially end their two-year marriage in November 2010. The divorce is set to be finalized in May.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'