Charlie Sheen Got Restraining Order From Estranged Wife
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen's personal woes are mounting - his estranged wife Brooke Mueller has obtained a restraining order against the star. Mueller's lawyer obtained an emergency restraining order against Sheen in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Tuesday, March 1, hours after the socialite was refused physical custody of the couple's twin sons in an ongoing custody battle.
The actor is required to stay 100 yards away from Mueller and have no contact with her. Sheen tells TMZ.com, "Great. I was already planning on staying 100 (Star Wars term) parsecs away from her."
The former couple's relationship began unraveling after a Christmas Day bust-up in 2009, which landed the "Two and a Half Men" star behind bars and eventually led to an assault charge. Sheen and his wife subsequently parted ways and he began proceedings to officially end their two-year marriage in November 2010. The divorce is set to be finalized in May.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media