Beyonce Switches to Cooking and Editing Movie During Career Break
Beyonce Knowles is making the most of her career hiatus - the superstar has been brushing up on her culinary skills and learning how to edit movies. The "Crazy In Love" hitmaker has spent the last year away from the spotlight to spend quality time with her husband, rapper Jay-Z, and the singer reveals she used her break to try out a few new hobbies.
She tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "I did all these things I wanted to do that I don't have time for. I set up a production company, learn how to edit, did a bit of recording and directed a DVD. What was great was having this normal life of sleeping, getting up, going to an office and then coming home. Coming home is a wonderful thing...I even did some cooking, although I didn't really enjoy that. I'm not the greatest cook - I can do good things with oxtail, though. It was great just having the time to be a wife rather than this non-stop traveling career girl."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story