Beyonce Switches to Cooking and Editing Movie During Career Break
Beyonce Knowles is making the most of her career hiatus - the superstar has been brushing up on her culinary skills and learning how to edit movies. The "Crazy In Love" hitmaker has spent the last year away from the spotlight to spend quality time with her husband, rapper Jay-Z, and the singer reveals she used her break to try out a few new hobbies.
She tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "I did all these things I wanted to do that I don't have time for. I set up a production company, learn how to edit, did a bit of recording and directed a DVD. What was great was having this normal life of sleeping, getting up, going to an office and then coming home. Coming home is a wonderful thing...I even did some cooking, although I didn't really enjoy that. I'm not the greatest cook - I can do good things with oxtail, though. It was great just having the time to be a wife rather than this non-stop traveling career girl."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked