Beyonce Switches to Cooking and Editing Movie During Career Break
Beyonce Knowles is making the most of her career hiatus - the superstar has been brushing up on her culinary skills and learning how to edit movies. The "Crazy In Love" hitmaker has spent the last year away from the spotlight to spend quality time with her husband, rapper Jay-Z, and the singer reveals she used her break to try out a few new hobbies.
She tells Britain's Cosmopolitan magazine, "I did all these things I wanted to do that I don't have time for. I set up a production company, learn how to edit, did a bit of recording and directed a DVD. What was great was having this normal life of sleeping, getting up, going to an office and then coming home. Coming home is a wonderful thing...I even did some cooking, although I didn't really enjoy that. I'm not the greatest cook - I can do good things with oxtail, though. It was great just having the time to be a wife rather than this non-stop traveling career girl."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet
- Control Freak Angelina Jolie 'Keeps Tabs' on Brad Pitt: She Has Google Alert on His Name
- Kelly Ripa Will Announce New 'Live!' Co-Host on Monday
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Speculations After Seen Shopping Together in NYC