Lady GaGa Lost Virginity at 17 and Never Enjoyed Sex Until Luc Carl
Pop star Lady GaGa waited until she turned 17 before losing her virginity - but she only learned to enjoy sex after falling in love. The "Bad Romance" hitmaker's first intimate encounters with men were "absolutely terrible" and she admits it took a monogamous relationship with her boyfriend Luc Carl to change her mind about sex.
She tells Britain's Grazia magazine, "I didn't lose my virginity until I was 17. But I have to say, even then I wasn't ready and it was an absolutely terrible experience. It wasn't good at all. I have never not had safe sex, I have always asked a guy to be tested and to use protection, that was always my rule. Otherwise you're playing Russian Roulette."
"But I never actually enjoyed sex until two years ago with (Carl)... It was a proper monogamous relationship in which I felt free enough to trust and I had enough self love. Sex is the ultimate expression of vulnerability and, for me, it was important to know that I was in a proper relationship so it was sex as a source of love and nothing else."
More Lady GaGa News
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO