Lady GaGa Lost Virginity at 17 and Never Enjoyed Sex Until Luc Carl
Pop star Lady GaGa waited until she turned 17 before losing her virginity - but she only learned to enjoy sex after falling in love. The "Bad Romance" hitmaker's first intimate encounters with men were "absolutely terrible" and she admits it took a monogamous relationship with her boyfriend Luc Carl to change her mind about sex.
She tells Britain's Grazia magazine, "I didn't lose my virginity until I was 17. But I have to say, even then I wasn't ready and it was an absolutely terrible experience. It wasn't good at all. I have never not had safe sex, I have always asked a guy to be tested and to use protection, that was always my rule. Otherwise you're playing Russian Roulette."
"But I never actually enjoyed sex until two years ago with (Carl)... It was a proper monogamous relationship in which I felt free enough to trust and I had enough self love. Sex is the ultimate expression of vulnerability and, for me, it was important to know that I was in a proper relationship so it was sex as a source of love and nothing else."
More Lady GaGa News
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign