Final 'Harry Potter' Film to Premiere at Trafalgar Square
Film bosses are intent on making the last ever "Harry Potter" premiere a magical one - the showbiz screening will be the first ever red carpet film event to be held at London's iconic Trafalgar Square.
J.K. Rowling's final book "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" was split into two parts for the big screen - the first installment hit cinemas in November, while the second will be released on July 7. And to ensure the franchise goes out with a bang, film chiefs have persuaded London's mayor Boris Johnson to allow the cast, including Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint, to walk a red carpet at Trafalgar Square in central London, where Nelson's Column sits.
The stars will meet fans at the tourist hotspot, then make their way to Leicester Square to watch the film. Johnson says, "We are delighted that our plans for the finale of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will take place in such a spectacular venue. We pride ourselves on the creativity of our premieres and the space within Trafalgar Square will lend itself to being a magical experience for both guests and fans."
- Father of 3 Daughters Extends 'Redneck Love' to Ariana Grande After Manchester Bombing
- Nick Jonas' New Song 'Remember I Told You' Is a Sassy Breakup Jam
- Shia LaBeouf Sued for Defamation and Assault Following Bowling Alley Fight
- Blac Chyna Sends Fans Into Frenzy With Steamy Topless Pic
- 'Luke Cage' Season 2 Will Explore Luke's Public Identity
- Get a Look at Hulk's Glamorous Sakaar Bed in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Brad Pitt, Pharrell and More Celebrity Pals Attend Chris Cornell's Funeral
- Ariana Grande's Boyfriend Mac Miller Cancels Two Shows Following Manchester Bombing