Lindsay Lohan: 'I Feel Great. I Feel Happy'
Lindsay Lohan is adamant she's feeling "great" and "happy" - even though she's facing a possible jail term over allegations she stole a necklace. The star is accused of taking the expensive jewelery from the Kamofie & Company store in California in January and was last month warned by a judge she will be sent to prison if she accepts a plea deal.
The troubled actress has now spoken out in her first interview since the incident, insisting her "recovery" is still on track following three months in a rehab clinic last year. Lohan tells U.S. news show "Extra", "I feel great. I feel happy. There's always, you know, things... bumps that we have in the road. As long as I'm focusing on the one thing that I know I need to put first in my life, which is, you know, my recovery and stuff, then I'm doing good, and that's most important for me."
The "Mean Girls" star is currently free on bail after her probation for a 2007 misdemeanor DUI conviction was revoked last month. She is due back in court on March 10.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder
- Drake's 'More Life' Dethrones Ed Sheeran's 'Divide' on Billboard 200
- 'The Walking Dead' Season Finale Sneak Peeks Tease Betrayal and the Big War
- 'Marvel's Inhumans' Debuts First Official Logo
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party