Lindsay Lohan: 'I Feel Great. I Feel Happy'
Lindsay Lohan is adamant she's feeling "great" and "happy" - even though she's facing a possible jail term over allegations she stole a necklace. The star is accused of taking the expensive jewelery from the Kamofie & Company store in California in January and was last month warned by a judge she will be sent to prison if she accepts a plea deal.
The troubled actress has now spoken out in her first interview since the incident, insisting her "recovery" is still on track following three months in a rehab clinic last year. Lohan tells U.S. news show "Extra", "I feel great. I feel happy. There's always, you know, things... bumps that we have in the road. As long as I'm focusing on the one thing that I know I need to put first in my life, which is, you know, my recovery and stuff, then I'm doing good, and that's most important for me."
The "Mean Girls" star is currently free on bail after her probation for a 2007 misdemeanor DUI conviction was revoked last month. She is due back in court on March 10.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry