Lindsay Lohan: 'I Feel Great. I Feel Happy'
Lindsay Lohan is adamant she's feeling "great" and "happy" - even though she's facing a possible jail term over allegations she stole a necklace. The star is accused of taking the expensive jewelery from the Kamofie & Company store in California in January and was last month warned by a judge she will be sent to prison if she accepts a plea deal.
The troubled actress has now spoken out in her first interview since the incident, insisting her "recovery" is still on track following three months in a rehab clinic last year. Lohan tells U.S. news show "Extra", "I feel great. I feel happy. There's always, you know, things... bumps that we have in the road. As long as I'm focusing on the one thing that I know I need to put first in my life, which is, you know, my recovery and stuff, then I'm doing good, and that's most important for me."
The "Mean Girls" star is currently free on bail after her probation for a 2007 misdemeanor DUI conviction was revoked last month. She is due back in court on March 10.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit