Lindsay Lohan: 'I Feel Great. I Feel Happy'
Lindsay Lohan is adamant she's feeling "great" and "happy" - even though she's facing a possible jail term over allegations she stole a necklace. The star is accused of taking the expensive jewelery from the Kamofie & Company store in California in January and was last month warned by a judge she will be sent to prison if she accepts a plea deal.
The troubled actress has now spoken out in her first interview since the incident, insisting her "recovery" is still on track following three months in a rehab clinic last year. Lohan tells U.S. news show "Extra", "I feel great. I feel happy. There's always, you know, things... bumps that we have in the road. As long as I'm focusing on the one thing that I know I need to put first in my life, which is, you know, my recovery and stuff, then I'm doing good, and that's most important for me."
The "Mean Girls" star is currently free on bail after her probation for a 2007 misdemeanor DUI conviction was revoked last month. She is due back in court on March 10.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star
- Selena Gomez Gets Kinky in 'Fetish' Music Video
- 'American Idol': Lionel Richie, Charlie Puth and Luke Bryan Are Eyed as New Judges
- Caitlyn Jenner, Lady GaGa, Seth Rogen and More Slam Donald Trump's Transgender Military Ban
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility