Lindsay Lohan: 'I Feel Great. I Feel Happy'
Lindsay Lohan is adamant she's feeling "great" and "happy" - even though she's facing a possible jail term over allegations she stole a necklace. The star is accused of taking the expensive jewelery from the Kamofie & Company store in California in January and was last month warned by a judge she will be sent to prison if she accepts a plea deal.
The troubled actress has now spoken out in her first interview since the incident, insisting her "recovery" is still on track following three months in a rehab clinic last year. Lohan tells U.S. news show "Extra", "I feel great. I feel happy. There's always, you know, things... bumps that we have in the road. As long as I'm focusing on the one thing that I know I need to put first in my life, which is, you know, my recovery and stuff, then I'm doing good, and that's most important for me."
The "Mean Girls" star is currently free on bail after her probation for a 2007 misdemeanor DUI conviction was revoked last month. She is due back in court on March 10.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers