Joan Collins Went to Hospital During Oscars Afterparty Due to Tight Dress
TV legend Joan Collins was taken to hospital during the post-Oscars Vanity Fair party after her figure-hugging dress left her feeling faint. The "Dynasty" star attended the magazine's bash at Hollywood's Sunset Tower Hotel in a tight-fitting lilac gown, but after mixing with A-listers for several hours, the 77 year old began to feel dizzy.
Her concerned husband Percy Gibson called an ambulance for his wife, and medics decided to rush the star to a nearby hospital for tests. Collins was relieved when doctors gave her the all-clear - and blames her corseted dress for the fuss.
She tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "We had been there for seven hours, and I started feeling dizzy. I tried to get some air, but I felt really faint. I wanted to leave in our limo, but Percy decided to call an ambulance. We went to the hospital, and they did all the tests before the doctors told me I was absolutely fine and released me. The truth was, I made the wrong decision to wear a very tight dress, and had something rather like a Victorian swoon. The good news is, I am in good health and feel fine today."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special