Kings of Leon's Matthew Followill to Be a Dad
Kings of Leon star Matthew Followill is set to become a first-time father - his wife is six months pregnant, according to a U.K. report. The rocker and his songwriter partner Johanna Bennett are expecting their first baby together, which is due in late spring, reports Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Although Jo and Matt haven't made any announcement it's well known among her friends that they're having a child. They are both absolutely thrilled and can't wait to become a proper family. They don't know what they're having but don't mind either way."
"The rest of the band are just as chuffed and are looking forward to meeting the new arrival as he or she will be the first Kings of Leon baby." The couple wed in 2009.
- Tyga Spotted Shopping With Scott Disick Amidst Claims Rapper Is Bisexual
- Charo Threatens to Quit 'DWTS' Amid Complaints of Unfair Scores
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- 'Santa Clarita Diet' Scores Second Season Renewal on Netflix
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports