Kings of Leon's Matthew Followill to Be a Dad
Kings of Leon star Matthew Followill is set to become a first-time father - his wife is six months pregnant, according to a U.K. report. The rocker and his songwriter partner Johanna Bennett are expecting their first baby together, which is due in late spring, reports Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Although Jo and Matt haven't made any announcement it's well known among her friends that they're having a child. They are both absolutely thrilled and can't wait to become a proper family. They don't know what they're having but don't mind either way."
"The rest of the band are just as chuffed and are looking forward to meeting the new arrival as he or she will be the first Kings of Leon baby." The couple wed in 2009.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!