Kings of Leon's Matthew Followill to Be a Dad
Kings of Leon star Matthew Followill is set to become a first-time father - his wife is six months pregnant, according to a U.K. report. The rocker and his songwriter partner Johanna Bennett are expecting their first baby together, which is due in late spring, reports Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Although Jo and Matt haven't made any announcement it's well known among her friends that they're having a child. They are both absolutely thrilled and can't wait to become a proper family. They don't know what they're having but don't mind either way."
"The rest of the band are just as chuffed and are looking forward to meeting the new arrival as he or she will be the first Kings of Leon baby." The couple wed in 2009.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7