Kings of Leon's Matthew Followill to Be a Dad
Kings of Leon star Matthew Followill is set to become a first-time father - his wife is six months pregnant, according to a U.K. report. The rocker and his songwriter partner Johanna Bennett are expecting their first baby together, which is due in late spring, reports Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Although Jo and Matt haven't made any announcement it's well known among her friends that they're having a child. They are both absolutely thrilled and can't wait to become a proper family. They don't know what they're having but don't mind either way."
"The rest of the band are just as chuffed and are looking forward to meeting the new arrival as he or she will be the first Kings of Leon baby." The couple wed in 2009.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack