Kings of Leon's Matthew Followill to Be a Dad
Kings of Leon star Matthew Followill is set to become a first-time father - his wife is six months pregnant, according to a U.K. report. The rocker and his songwriter partner Johanna Bennett are expecting their first baby together, which is due in late spring, reports Britain's The Sun.
A source tells the publication, "Although Jo and Matt haven't made any announcement it's well known among her friends that they're having a child. They are both absolutely thrilled and can't wait to become a proper family. They don't know what they're having but don't mind either way."
"The rest of the band are just as chuffed and are looking forward to meeting the new arrival as he or she will be the first Kings of Leon baby." The couple wed in 2009.
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her