Report: Vanessa Hudgens Is Dating Josh Hutcherson
Vanessa Hudgens is reportedly dating actor Josh Hutcherson following her December split from Zac Efron. The "High School Musical" co-stars ended their three-year romance and Efron subsequently sparked rumors he's dating Aussie beauty Teresa Palmer after they attended a Los Angeles film screening together.
And Hudgens appears to be moving on from the relationship too - she was spotted looking close to her "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" co-star Hutcherson at a party last week, according to People.com. A source tells the website, "Their arms were wrapped around each other and they were really touchy together. They were very cute."
The stars also attended the Independent Spirit Awards together at the weekend, with the insider adding: "Josh walked Vanessa to the bathroom and then guided her to their seats with a hand on the small of her back."
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour