Report: Vanessa Hudgens Is Dating Josh Hutcherson
Vanessa Hudgens is reportedly dating actor Josh Hutcherson following her December split from Zac Efron. The "High School Musical" co-stars ended their three-year romance and Efron subsequently sparked rumors he's dating Aussie beauty Teresa Palmer after they attended a Los Angeles film screening together.
And Hudgens appears to be moving on from the relationship too - she was spotted looking close to her "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" co-star Hutcherson at a party last week, according to People.com. A source tells the website, "Their arms were wrapped around each other and they were really touchy together. They were very cute."
The stars also attended the Independent Spirit Awards together at the weekend, with the insider adding: "Josh walked Vanessa to the bathroom and then guided her to their seats with a hand on the small of her back."
More Vanessa Hudgens News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle