Report: Vanessa Hudgens Is Dating Josh Hutcherson
Vanessa Hudgens is reportedly dating actor Josh Hutcherson following her December split from Zac Efron. The "High School Musical" co-stars ended their three-year romance and Efron subsequently sparked rumors he's dating Aussie beauty Teresa Palmer after they attended a Los Angeles film screening together.
And Hudgens appears to be moving on from the relationship too - she was spotted looking close to her "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" co-star Hutcherson at a party last week, according to People.com. A source tells the website, "Their arms were wrapped around each other and they were really touchy together. They were very cute."
The stars also attended the Independent Spirit Awards together at the weekend, with the insider adding: "Josh walked Vanessa to the bathroom and then guided her to their seats with a hand on the small of her back."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked