Report: Vanessa Hudgens Is Dating Josh Hutcherson
Vanessa Hudgens is reportedly dating actor Josh Hutcherson following her December split from Zac Efron. The "High School Musical" co-stars ended their three-year romance and Efron subsequently sparked rumors he's dating Aussie beauty Teresa Palmer after they attended a Los Angeles film screening together.
And Hudgens appears to be moving on from the relationship too - she was spotted looking close to her "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" co-star Hutcherson at a party last week, according to People.com. A source tells the website, "Their arms were wrapped around each other and they were really touchy together. They were very cute."
The stars also attended the Independent Spirit Awards together at the weekend, with the insider adding: "Josh walked Vanessa to the bathroom and then guided her to their seats with a hand on the small of her back."
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises