Report: Vanessa Hudgens Is Dating Josh Hutcherson
Vanessa Hudgens is reportedly dating actor Josh Hutcherson following her December split from Zac Efron. The "High School Musical" co-stars ended their three-year romance and Efron subsequently sparked rumors he's dating Aussie beauty Teresa Palmer after they attended a Los Angeles film screening together.
And Hudgens appears to be moving on from the relationship too - she was spotted looking close to her "Journey 2: The Mysterious Island" co-star Hutcherson at a party last week, according to People.com. A source tells the website, "Their arms were wrapped around each other and they were really touchy together. They were very cute."
The stars also attended the Independent Spirit Awards together at the weekend, with the insider adding: "Josh walked Vanessa to the bathroom and then guided her to their seats with a hand on the small of her back."
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic