Interpol Replace Dave Pajo With Brad Truax
Rocker Dave Pajo has quit Interpol less than a year after replacing bassist Carlos Dengler. Dengler parted ways with the band in May 2010 after the completion of its self-titled fourth record and Pajo subsequently joined the line-up.
However, he's decided to leave the group to spend more time with his family - and his bandmembers are fully supportive of his decision. The remaining members - Paul Banks, Dan Kessler and Sam Fogarino - say in a statement, "We're all friends. It's just an out-of-the-hotel, into-the-home sorta thing. He's going to be missed to be sure. Aside from being an exceptional musician, Pajo is a wonderful person to be around."
Pajo has been replaced by Brad Truax, who has previously played with Home and Jah Division.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie