Interpol Replace Dave Pajo With Brad Truax
Rocker Dave Pajo has quit Interpol less than a year after replacing bassist Carlos Dengler. Dengler parted ways with the band in May 2010 after the completion of its self-titled fourth record and Pajo subsequently joined the line-up.
However, he's decided to leave the group to spend more time with his family - and his bandmembers are fully supportive of his decision. The remaining members - Paul Banks, Dan Kessler and Sam Fogarino - say in a statement, "We're all friends. It's just an out-of-the-hotel, into-the-home sorta thing. He's going to be missed to be sure. Aside from being an exceptional musician, Pajo is a wonderful person to be around."
Pajo has been replaced by Brad Truax, who has previously played with Home and Jah Division.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3