Interpol Replace Dave Pajo With Brad Truax
Rocker Dave Pajo has quit Interpol less than a year after replacing bassist Carlos Dengler. Dengler parted ways with the band in May 2010 after the completion of its self-titled fourth record and Pajo subsequently joined the line-up.
However, he's decided to leave the group to spend more time with his family - and his bandmembers are fully supportive of his decision. The remaining members - Paul Banks, Dan Kessler and Sam Fogarino - say in a statement, "We're all friends. It's just an out-of-the-hotel, into-the-home sorta thing. He's going to be missed to be sure. Aside from being an exceptional musician, Pajo is a wonderful person to be around."
Pajo has been replaced by Brad Truax, who has previously played with Home and Jah Division.
- Calvin Harris Is Back on Social Media Following Car Accident, Posts Almost Naked Pic
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope