Interpol Replace Dave Pajo With Brad Truax
Rocker Dave Pajo has quit Interpol less than a year after replacing bassist Carlos Dengler. Dengler parted ways with the band in May 2010 after the completion of its self-titled fourth record and Pajo subsequently joined the line-up.
However, he's decided to leave the group to spend more time with his family - and his bandmembers are fully supportive of his decision. The remaining members - Paul Banks, Dan Kessler and Sam Fogarino - say in a statement, "We're all friends. It's just an out-of-the-hotel, into-the-home sorta thing. He's going to be missed to be sure. Aside from being an exceptional musician, Pajo is a wonderful person to be around."
Pajo has been replaced by Brad Truax, who has previously played with Home and Jah Division.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen