Interpol Replace Dave Pajo With Brad Truax
Rocker Dave Pajo has quit Interpol less than a year after replacing bassist Carlos Dengler. Dengler parted ways with the band in May 2010 after the completion of its self-titled fourth record and Pajo subsequently joined the line-up.
However, he's decided to leave the group to spend more time with his family - and his bandmembers are fully supportive of his decision. The remaining members - Paul Banks, Dan Kessler and Sam Fogarino - say in a statement, "We're all friends. It's just an out-of-the-hotel, into-the-home sorta thing. He's going to be missed to be sure. Aside from being an exceptional musician, Pajo is a wonderful person to be around."
Pajo has been replaced by Brad Truax, who has previously played with Home and Jah Division.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist