Kid Cudi Splits From Label and Managers to Realize Dream
Rapper Kid Cudi has parted ways with his label after admitting he and his record company bosses have "different visions" of how his music should sound. The "Day 'N Nite" hitmaker recently revealed he is ready to launch a rock career because he no longer feels "passionate" about writing hip-hop songs.
And now he's stepped away from the Dream On record label and split from managers Patrick Reynolds and Emile Haynie in a bid to realize his creative dream. In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Dream on is over, new label announcement soon."
"Pat and Emile are doing their own thing, I wish them well. I have a diff vision, for music, for the world. I'm just doing the right thing, I come from a different place. People lose sight of the mission. Can't expect everyone to be built like me. When people have different visions, you gotta go your own way."
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway