Kid Cudi Splits From Label and Managers to Realize Dream
Rapper Kid Cudi has parted ways with his label after admitting he and his record company bosses have "different visions" of how his music should sound. The "Day 'N Nite" hitmaker recently revealed he is ready to launch a rock career because he no longer feels "passionate" about writing hip-hop songs.
And now he's stepped away from the Dream On record label and split from managers Patrick Reynolds and Emile Haynie in a bid to realize his creative dream. In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Dream on is over, new label announcement soon."
"Pat and Emile are doing their own thing, I wish them well. I have a diff vision, for music, for the world. I'm just doing the right thing, I come from a different place. People lose sight of the mission. Can't expect everyone to be built like me. When people have different visions, you gotta go your own way."
- A Cheeky Man Outshines Doutzen Kroes During Bikini Photo Shoot by Baring His Bum
- Rita Ora Strips Down to Nude Bra on Instagram - See the Racy Lingerie Snap
- R. Kelly Sued for Allegedly Having a 5-Year Affair With a Man's Wife
- 'The Simpsons' Skewers Donald Trump's Awful First 100 Days in Office
- Tristan Thompson Reportedly Will Propose to Khloe Kardashian After NBA Championship
- 'Petty' Kylie Jenner's Not Happy Scott Disick Still Hangs Out With Her Ex Tyga
- 'The Walking Dead': The First Two New Characters in Season 8 Revealed
- 'Unbreakable'/'Split' Sequel 'Glass' Is Announced, Bruce Willis and James McAvoy Will Return