Kid Cudi Splits From Label and Managers to Realize Dream
Rapper Kid Cudi has parted ways with his label after admitting he and his record company bosses have "different visions" of how his music should sound. The "Day 'N Nite" hitmaker recently revealed he is ready to launch a rock career because he no longer feels "passionate" about writing hip-hop songs.
And now he's stepped away from the Dream On record label and split from managers Patrick Reynolds and Emile Haynie in a bid to realize his creative dream. In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "Dream on is over, new label announcement soon."
"Pat and Emile are doing their own thing, I wish them well. I have a diff vision, for music, for the world. I'm just doing the right thing, I come from a different place. People lose sight of the mission. Can't expect everyone to be built like me. When people have different visions, you gotta go your own way."
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date