The Farrelly Brothers Are Considering to Revive 'Dumb and Dumberer'
Filmmaking siblings Peter Farrelly and Bob Farrelly are in secret talks to revive the "Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd" comedy franchise-with Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels returning as dimwitted best pals Harry and Lloyd.
The brothers admit they're continually approached by fans of the 1994 movie, who quote lines to them, and now they're seriously considering bringing their madcap creations back for a sequel. Bob Farrelly tells MovieHole.net, "Dumb and Dumber has run a bunch of times on TV in the States, and kids will come up and they'll be able to quote lines from that - lines that I've long forgotten. If we could get those two guys back together, Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels, that might be a worthwhile sequel - and that ball is in motion. We're starting to think about what those two dimwits would be doing 20 years later in life."
The original film spawned a poorly-received prequel, "Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd", which featured Eric Christian Olsen and Derek Richardson in the roles made famous by Carrey and Daniels.
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss
- Is Brandy Pregnant With New BF Sir the Baptist's Child?
- 'Teen Mom OG' Star Amber Portwood Denies She's Pregnant With Matt Baier's Child
- Rihanna and Lupita Nyong'o to Star in a Movie Based on a Twitter Sensation
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Flaunt Booties in Skimpy Swimsuits During Vacation in Cannes