The Farrelly Brothers Are Considering to Revive 'Dumb and Dumberer'
Filmmaking siblings Peter Farrelly and Bob Farrelly are in secret talks to revive the "Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd" comedy franchise-with Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels returning as dimwitted best pals Harry and Lloyd.
The brothers admit they're continually approached by fans of the 1994 movie, who quote lines to them, and now they're seriously considering bringing their madcap creations back for a sequel. Bob Farrelly tells MovieHole.net, "Dumb and Dumber has run a bunch of times on TV in the States, and kids will come up and they'll be able to quote lines from that - lines that I've long forgotten. If we could get those two guys back together, Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels, that might be a worthwhile sequel - and that ball is in motion. We're starting to think about what those two dimwits would be doing 20 years later in life."
The original film spawned a poorly-received prequel, "Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd", which featured Eric Christian Olsen and Derek Richardson in the roles made famous by Carrey and Daniels.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics