The Farrelly Brothers Are Considering to Revive 'Dumb and Dumberer'
Filmmaking siblings Peter Farrelly and Bob Farrelly are in secret talks to revive the "Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd" comedy franchise-with Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels returning as dimwitted best pals Harry and Lloyd.
The brothers admit they're continually approached by fans of the 1994 movie, who quote lines to them, and now they're seriously considering bringing their madcap creations back for a sequel. Bob Farrelly tells MovieHole.net, "Dumb and Dumber has run a bunch of times on TV in the States, and kids will come up and they'll be able to quote lines from that - lines that I've long forgotten. If we could get those two guys back together, Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels, that might be a worthwhile sequel - and that ball is in motion. We're starting to think about what those two dimwits would be doing 20 years later in life."
The original film spawned a poorly-received prequel, "Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd", which featured Eric Christian Olsen and Derek Richardson in the roles made famous by Carrey and Daniels.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story