The Farrelly Brothers Are Considering to Revive 'Dumb and Dumberer'
Filmmaking siblings Peter Farrelly and Bob Farrelly are in secret talks to revive the "Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd" comedy franchise-with Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels returning as dimwitted best pals Harry and Lloyd.
The brothers admit they're continually approached by fans of the 1994 movie, who quote lines to them, and now they're seriously considering bringing their madcap creations back for a sequel. Bob Farrelly tells MovieHole.net, "Dumb and Dumber has run a bunch of times on TV in the States, and kids will come up and they'll be able to quote lines from that - lines that I've long forgotten. If we could get those two guys back together, Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels, that might be a worthwhile sequel - and that ball is in motion. We're starting to think about what those two dimwits would be doing 20 years later in life."
The original film spawned a poorly-received prequel, "Dumb and Dumberer: When Harry Met Lloyd", which featured Eric Christian Olsen and Derek Richardson in the roles made famous by Carrey and Daniels.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease