Kenny Rogers Has No Interest to Have More Plastic Surgery
Country legend Kenny Rogers has ruled out ever going under the knife again, insisting plastic surgery is too risky at the age of 72. The "Lucille" star has previously admitted to a little cosmetic help to rid his face of wrinkles around his eyes, but he has no interest in having any other work done now he's got his six-year-old twins Justin and Jordan to think about.
He tells People magazine, "At my age now, I would never do that again because I have two young kids and there's a danger with any surgery." Rogers has been married five times. His fourth wife was actress Marianne Gordon Rogers and his current wife is the former Wanda Miller. He has a daughter and four sons.
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order