Kenny Rogers Has No Interest to Have More Plastic Surgery
Country legend Kenny Rogers has ruled out ever going under the knife again, insisting plastic surgery is too risky at the age of 72. The "Lucille" star has previously admitted to a little cosmetic help to rid his face of wrinkles around his eyes, but he has no interest in having any other work done now he's got his six-year-old twins Justin and Jordan to think about.
He tells People magazine, "At my age now, I would never do that again because I have two young kids and there's a danger with any surgery." Rogers has been married five times. His fourth wife was actress Marianne Gordon Rogers and his current wife is the former Wanda Miller. He has a daughter and four sons.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift