Kenny Rogers Has No Interest to Have More Plastic Surgery
Country legend Kenny Rogers has ruled out ever going under the knife again, insisting plastic surgery is too risky at the age of 72. The "Lucille" star has previously admitted to a little cosmetic help to rid his face of wrinkles around his eyes, but he has no interest in having any other work done now he's got his six-year-old twins Justin and Jordan to think about.
He tells People magazine, "At my age now, I would never do that again because I have two young kids and there's a danger with any surgery." Rogers has been married five times. His fourth wife was actress Marianne Gordon Rogers and his current wife is the former Wanda Miller. He has a daughter and four sons.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory