Kenny Rogers Has No Interest to Have More Plastic Surgery
Country legend Kenny Rogers has ruled out ever going under the knife again, insisting plastic surgery is too risky at the age of 72. The "Lucille" star has previously admitted to a little cosmetic help to rid his face of wrinkles around his eyes, but he has no interest in having any other work done now he's got his six-year-old twins Justin and Jordan to think about.
He tells People magazine, "At my age now, I would never do that again because I have two young kids and there's a danger with any surgery." Rogers has been married five times. His fourth wife was actress Marianne Gordon Rogers and his current wife is the former Wanda Miller. He has a daughter and four sons.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip