Kenny Rogers Has No Interest to Have More Plastic Surgery
Country legend Kenny Rogers has ruled out ever going under the knife again, insisting plastic surgery is too risky at the age of 72. The "Lucille" star has previously admitted to a little cosmetic help to rid his face of wrinkles around his eyes, but he has no interest in having any other work done now he's got his six-year-old twins Justin and Jordan to think about.
He tells People magazine, "At my age now, I would never do that again because I have two young kids and there's a danger with any surgery." Rogers has been married five times. His fourth wife was actress Marianne Gordon Rogers and his current wife is the former Wanda Miller. He has a daughter and four sons.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris