Taylor Swift Rumored Reuniting With Jake Gyllenhaal at Oscars Afterparty
Country sweetheart Taylor Swift reunited with her ex-boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal on Sunday, February 27 after the former couple turned up to the same post-Oscars celebration. The stars were both guests at the Vanity Fair Academy Awards afterparty in Hollywood, and cut through any tension by chatting to each other upon their arrival.
An eyewitness tells People.com, "They were outside near the restroom having a discussion. It seemed a bit more serious - it certainly wasn't a, 'Hi, how are you?' talk." Swift and Gyllenhaal enjoyed a brief romance last year before splitting in December 2010. The blonde singer has since been linked to "Glee" star Chord Overstreet.
Taylor was spotted with Overstreet at a hockey game in LA on Thursday, February 24. She appeared to be cordial with Overstreet, which could mean that they are just friends. However, she has also been rumored to date his co-star Cory Monteith.
More Taylor Swift News
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship