Taylor Swift Rumored Reuniting With Jake Gyllenhaal at Oscars Afterparty
Country sweetheart Taylor Swift reunited with her ex-boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal on Sunday, February 27 after the former couple turned up to the same post-Oscars celebration. The stars were both guests at the Vanity Fair Academy Awards afterparty in Hollywood, and cut through any tension by chatting to each other upon their arrival.
An eyewitness tells People.com, "They were outside near the restroom having a discussion. It seemed a bit more serious - it certainly wasn't a, 'Hi, how are you?' talk." Swift and Gyllenhaal enjoyed a brief romance last year before splitting in December 2010. The blonde singer has since been linked to "Glee" star Chord Overstreet.
Taylor was spotted with Overstreet at a hockey game in LA on Thursday, February 24. She appeared to be cordial with Overstreet, which could mean that they are just friends. However, she has also been rumored to date his co-star Cory Monteith.
More Taylor Swift News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics