Taylor Swift Rumored Reuniting With Jake Gyllenhaal at Oscars Afterparty
Country sweetheart Taylor Swift reunited with her ex-boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal on Sunday, February 27 after the former couple turned up to the same post-Oscars celebration. The stars were both guests at the Vanity Fair Academy Awards afterparty in Hollywood, and cut through any tension by chatting to each other upon their arrival.
An eyewitness tells People.com, "They were outside near the restroom having a discussion. It seemed a bit more serious - it certainly wasn't a, 'Hi, how are you?' talk." Swift and Gyllenhaal enjoyed a brief romance last year before splitting in December 2010. The blonde singer has since been linked to "Glee" star Chord Overstreet.
Taylor was spotted with Overstreet at a hockey game in LA on Thursday, February 24. She appeared to be cordial with Overstreet, which could mean that they are just friends. However, she has also been rumored to date his co-star Cory Monteith.
More Taylor Swift News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic