Taylor Swift Rumored Reuniting With Jake Gyllenhaal at Oscars Afterparty
Country sweetheart Taylor Swift reunited with her ex-boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal on Sunday, February 27 after the former couple turned up to the same post-Oscars celebration. The stars were both guests at the Vanity Fair Academy Awards afterparty in Hollywood, and cut through any tension by chatting to each other upon their arrival.
An eyewitness tells People.com, "They were outside near the restroom having a discussion. It seemed a bit more serious - it certainly wasn't a, 'Hi, how are you?' talk." Swift and Gyllenhaal enjoyed a brief romance last year before splitting in December 2010. The blonde singer has since been linked to "Glee" star Chord Overstreet.
Taylor was spotted with Overstreet at a hockey game in LA on Thursday, February 24. She appeared to be cordial with Overstreet, which could mean that they are just friends. However, she has also been rumored to date his co-star Cory Monteith.
More Taylor Swift News
- Taylor Swift's Squad Reportedly Abandons Her After Her 'Embarrassing Feuds and Breakups'
- Watch Britney Spears' Performance at Apple Music Festival in London
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Eliminates Second Pair of Season 23
- Miley Cyrus Disses Mariah Carey, Says 'I've Never Really Been a Fan'
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Reveals How 'Mary Poppins Returns' Connects to Original Movie
- FKA twigs Ditches Her Engagement Ring When Arriving at LAX With Robert Pattinson
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Aren't Speaking, but Not Breaking Up
- NBC's 'This Is Us' Is the First Freshman to Get Full Season Order