Taylor Swift Rumored Reuniting With Jake Gyllenhaal at Oscars Afterparty
Country sweetheart Taylor Swift reunited with her ex-boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal on Sunday, February 27 after the former couple turned up to the same post-Oscars celebration. The stars were both guests at the Vanity Fair Academy Awards afterparty in Hollywood, and cut through any tension by chatting to each other upon their arrival.
An eyewitness tells People.com, "They were outside near the restroom having a discussion. It seemed a bit more serious - it certainly wasn't a, 'Hi, how are you?' talk." Swift and Gyllenhaal enjoyed a brief romance last year before splitting in December 2010. The blonde singer has since been linked to "Glee" star Chord Overstreet.
Taylor was spotted with Overstreet at a hockey game in LA on Thursday, February 24. She appeared to be cordial with Overstreet, which could mean that they are just friends. However, she has also been rumored to date his co-star Cory Monteith.
More Taylor Swift News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding