Chris Brown and Jamie Foxx Missed Last Chance to See Michael Jackson
Chris Brown missed a final chance to meet with his hero Michael Jackson-they had planned a get together on the morning he died.
"Kiss Kiss" singer Brown reveals he and Jamie Foxx were planning to spend a few hours checking out Jackson rehearsing for his ill-fated "This Is It" tour dates at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. But the two stars were told to stall their travel plans when Jackson failed to show up for rehearsals.
Brown, who performed an emotional tribute to his hero at the BET Awards last year, tells Nylon magazine the meeting would have fallen on the day Jackson died in June, 2009. He explains, "Me and Jamie Foxx were going to see him and (someone called) and they were like, 'Hold up. He didn't show up yet. And then we got the call later (that he had died) and it was devastating."
More Chris Brown News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed