Chris Brown and Jamie Foxx Missed Last Chance to See Michael Jackson
Chris Brown missed a final chance to meet with his hero Michael Jackson-they had planned a get together on the morning he died.
"Kiss Kiss" singer Brown reveals he and Jamie Foxx were planning to spend a few hours checking out Jackson rehearsing for his ill-fated "This Is It" tour dates at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. But the two stars were told to stall their travel plans when Jackson failed to show up for rehearsals.
Brown, who performed an emotional tribute to his hero at the BET Awards last year, tells Nylon magazine the meeting would have fallen on the day Jackson died in June, 2009. He explains, "Me and Jamie Foxx were going to see him and (someone called) and they were like, 'Hold up. He didn't show up yet. And then we got the call later (that he had died) and it was devastating."
More Chris Brown News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby