Chris Brown and Jamie Foxx Missed Last Chance to See Michael Jackson
Chris Brown missed a final chance to meet with his hero Michael Jackson-they had planned a get together on the morning he died.
"Kiss Kiss" singer Brown reveals he and Jamie Foxx were planning to spend a few hours checking out Jackson rehearsing for his ill-fated "This Is It" tour dates at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. But the two stars were told to stall their travel plans when Jackson failed to show up for rehearsals.
Brown, who performed an emotional tribute to his hero at the BET Awards last year, tells Nylon magazine the meeting would have fallen on the day Jackson died in June, 2009. He explains, "Me and Jamie Foxx were going to see him and (someone called) and they were like, 'Hold up. He didn't show up yet. And then we got the call later (that he had died) and it was devastating."
More Chris Brown News
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini
- Lea Michele and Ashley Tisdale Team Up for Breathtaking Cover of 'Dancing on My Own'
- Pauly D Splits From Aubrey O'Day After a Year and a Half of Dating
- J.R.R. Tolkien Biopic Eyeing 'X-Men' Star Nicholas Hoult for Lead Role
- Taylor Swift and Joe Alwyn Hide Behind Umbrella While Heading to the Gym
- 'America's Got Talent': Tennessee Singer Gets DJ Khaled's Golden Buzzer for His Original Song
- Ciara Gets Slammed After Taking Her Baby on 'Dangerous' Waterslide in China