Chris Brown and Jamie Foxx Missed Last Chance to See Michael Jackson
Chris Brown missed a final chance to meet with his hero Michael Jackson-they had planned a get together on the morning he died.
"Kiss Kiss" singer Brown reveals he and Jamie Foxx were planning to spend a few hours checking out Jackson rehearsing for his ill-fated "This Is It" tour dates at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. But the two stars were told to stall their travel plans when Jackson failed to show up for rehearsals.
Brown, who performed an emotional tribute to his hero at the BET Awards last year, tells Nylon magazine the meeting would have fallen on the day Jackson died in June, 2009. He explains, "Me and Jamie Foxx were going to see him and (someone called) and they were like, 'Hold up. He didn't show up yet. And then we got the call later (that he had died) and it was devastating."
More Chris Brown News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered