Chris Brown and Jamie Foxx Missed Last Chance to See Michael Jackson
Chris Brown missed a final chance to meet with his hero Michael Jackson-they had planned a get together on the morning he died.
"Kiss Kiss" singer Brown reveals he and Jamie Foxx were planning to spend a few hours checking out Jackson rehearsing for his ill-fated "This Is It" tour dates at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. But the two stars were told to stall their travel plans when Jackson failed to show up for rehearsals.
Brown, who performed an emotional tribute to his hero at the BET Awards last year, tells Nylon magazine the meeting would have fallen on the day Jackson died in June, 2009. He explains, "Me and Jamie Foxx were going to see him and (someone called) and they were like, 'Hold up. He didn't show up yet. And then we got the call later (that he had died) and it was devastating."
More Chris Brown News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie