Paris Hilton Is Suing Lingerie Bosses
Paris Hilton is taking legal action against an Italian lingerie company over allegations bosses at the firm failed to promote her fashion line in Europe. The heiress signed a deal with Le Bonitas last year to launch her own range of lingerie, beachwear and pajamas for the company, but alleges the five-year deal fell through because of a lack of promotion.
In a lawsuit filed in Manhattan in January, Hilton's lawyers claim the star is owed $1.5 million in guaranteed royalties as the company breached its contract.
However, La Bonitas' legal team has fired back, insisting the star ignored designs and prototypes sent to her for approval, according to the New York Post.
Hilton currently is on probation after pleading guilty on cocaine possession.
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?