Paris Hilton Is Suing Lingerie Bosses
Paris Hilton is taking legal action against an Italian lingerie company over allegations bosses at the firm failed to promote her fashion line in Europe. The heiress signed a deal with Le Bonitas last year to launch her own range of lingerie, beachwear and pajamas for the company, but alleges the five-year deal fell through because of a lack of promotion.
In a lawsuit filed in Manhattan in January, Hilton's lawyers claim the star is owed $1.5 million in guaranteed royalties as the company breached its contract.
However, La Bonitas' legal team has fired back, insisting the star ignored designs and prototypes sent to her for approval, according to the New York Post.
Hilton currently is on probation after pleading guilty on cocaine possession.
More Paris Hilton News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert