Paris Hilton Is Suing Lingerie Bosses
Paris Hilton is taking legal action against an Italian lingerie company over allegations bosses at the firm failed to promote her fashion line in Europe. The heiress signed a deal with Le Bonitas last year to launch her own range of lingerie, beachwear and pajamas for the company, but alleges the five-year deal fell through because of a lack of promotion.
In a lawsuit filed in Manhattan in January, Hilton's lawyers claim the star is owed $1.5 million in guaranteed royalties as the company breached its contract.
However, La Bonitas' legal team has fired back, insisting the star ignored designs and prototypes sent to her for approval, according to the New York Post.
Hilton currently is on probation after pleading guilty on cocaine possession.
More Paris Hilton News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered