Paris Hilton Is Suing Lingerie Bosses
Paris Hilton is taking legal action against an Italian lingerie company over allegations bosses at the firm failed to promote her fashion line in Europe. The heiress signed a deal with Le Bonitas last year to launch her own range of lingerie, beachwear and pajamas for the company, but alleges the five-year deal fell through because of a lack of promotion.
In a lawsuit filed in Manhattan in January, Hilton's lawyers claim the star is owed $1.5 million in guaranteed royalties as the company breached its contract.
However, La Bonitas' legal team has fired back, insisting the star ignored designs and prototypes sent to her for approval, according to the New York Post.
Hilton currently is on probation after pleading guilty on cocaine possession.
More Paris Hilton News
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy
- Is Ben Affleck Done Playing Batman? WB Reportedly Plans His Exit
- Is Meek Mill Finally Ready to End Longtime Feud With Drake?
- This Trangender Performer Suggests She Had an Affair With Kanye West
- Block B's U-Kwon Tells a Fan She Looks Like Crap
- Louis Tomlinson Says His Mom's Dying Wish Was for Him to Reconcile With Zayn Malik
- 'American Idol' Winner Scotty McCreery Cited for Bringing Loaded Gun to Airport