Paris Hilton Is Suing Lingerie Bosses
Paris Hilton is taking legal action against an Italian lingerie company over allegations bosses at the firm failed to promote her fashion line in Europe. The heiress signed a deal with Le Bonitas last year to launch her own range of lingerie, beachwear and pajamas for the company, but alleges the five-year deal fell through because of a lack of promotion.
In a lawsuit filed in Manhattan in January, Hilton's lawyers claim the star is owed $1.5 million in guaranteed royalties as the company breached its contract.
However, La Bonitas' legal team has fired back, insisting the star ignored designs and prototypes sent to her for approval, according to the New York Post.
Hilton currently is on probation after pleading guilty on cocaine possession.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl