Lil Wayne Was Investigated by Cops at Miami Airport
Lil Wayne ran into trouble again last week, February 21 after he was reportedly stopped and searched by cops in Miami, Florida.
The "Lollipop" hitmaker became a free man again in November 2010 after completing an eight-month prison sentence for a weapons possession charge.
He pleaded guilty to one count of felony possession of a dangerous drug just days after he was released from prison and was handed 360 hours of community service in his adopted Miami, Florida as punishment. He was also banned from drinking as long as he is on probation. But the rapper found himself being searched by federal agents from the Drug Enforcement Agency at a party at Opa-locka Airport in Miami, according to TMZ.com.
However, Lil Wayne was completely clean and had no contraband on his person, so agents allowed him to go on his way.
More Lil Wayne News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'