Lil Wayne Was Investigated by Cops at Miami Airport
Lil Wayne ran into trouble again last week, February 21 after he was reportedly stopped and searched by cops in Miami, Florida.
The "Lollipop" hitmaker became a free man again in November 2010 after completing an eight-month prison sentence for a weapons possession charge.
He pleaded guilty to one count of felony possession of a dangerous drug just days after he was released from prison and was handed 360 hours of community service in his adopted Miami, Florida as punishment. He was also banned from drinking as long as he is on probation. But the rapper found himself being searched by federal agents from the Drug Enforcement Agency at a party at Opa-locka Airport in Miami, according to TMZ.com.
However, Lil Wayne was completely clean and had no contraband on his person, so agents allowed him to go on his way.
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed