Lil Wayne Was Investigated by Cops at Miami Airport
Lil Wayne ran into trouble again last week, February 21 after he was reportedly stopped and searched by cops in Miami, Florida.
The "Lollipop" hitmaker became a free man again in November 2010 after completing an eight-month prison sentence for a weapons possession charge.
He pleaded guilty to one count of felony possession of a dangerous drug just days after he was released from prison and was handed 360 hours of community service in his adopted Miami, Florida as punishment. He was also banned from drinking as long as he is on probation. But the rapper found himself being searched by federal agents from the Drug Enforcement Agency at a party at Opa-locka Airport in Miami, according to TMZ.com.
However, Lil Wayne was completely clean and had no contraband on his person, so agents allowed him to go on his way.
More Lil Wayne News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!