Lil Wayne Was Investigated by Cops at Miami Airport
Lil Wayne ran into trouble again last week, February 21 after he was reportedly stopped and searched by cops in Miami, Florida.
The "Lollipop" hitmaker became a free man again in November 2010 after completing an eight-month prison sentence for a weapons possession charge.
He pleaded guilty to one count of felony possession of a dangerous drug just days after he was released from prison and was handed 360 hours of community service in his adopted Miami, Florida as punishment. He was also banned from drinking as long as he is on probation. But the rapper found himself being searched by federal agents from the Drug Enforcement Agency at a party at Opa-locka Airport in Miami, according to TMZ.com.
However, Lil Wayne was completely clean and had no contraband on his person, so agents allowed him to go on his way.
More Lil Wayne News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs