Lil Wayne Was Investigated by Cops at Miami Airport
Lil Wayne ran into trouble again last week, February 21 after he was reportedly stopped and searched by cops in Miami, Florida.
The "Lollipop" hitmaker became a free man again in November 2010 after completing an eight-month prison sentence for a weapons possession charge.
He pleaded guilty to one count of felony possession of a dangerous drug just days after he was released from prison and was handed 360 hours of community service in his adopted Miami, Florida as punishment. He was also banned from drinking as long as he is on probation. But the rapper found himself being searched by federal agents from the Drug Enforcement Agency at a party at Opa-locka Airport in Miami, according to TMZ.com.
However, Lil Wayne was completely clean and had no contraband on his person, so agents allowed him to go on his way.
More Lil Wayne News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'