Owain Yeoman Splits From Lucy Davis
"The Mentalist" star Owain Yeoman has split from his actress wife Lucy Davis. Welsh hunk Yeoman wed Davis, best known for her role in the British version of "The Office", in 2006 in a lavish ceremony at London's St. Paul's Cathedral. However, the pair has decided to separate after four years of marriage.
In a joint statement, they say, "We have separated but are on good terms and would kindly ask for our privacy to be respected during this time." According to Britain's Mail on Sunday, Davis hinted that the couple was trying to make its marriage work, telling reporters, "All I can say is that we are not over." Davis is the daughter of British comedian Jasper Carrott.
Insiders say that Carrott and his wife Hazel have been "towers of strength" to Lucy, "It's been tough but Lucy's lucky to have wonderful parents who have helped her get through this."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake