Owain Yeoman Splits From Lucy Davis
"The Mentalist" star Owain Yeoman has split from his actress wife Lucy Davis. Welsh hunk Yeoman wed Davis, best known for her role in the British version of "The Office", in 2006 in a lavish ceremony at London's St. Paul's Cathedral. However, the pair has decided to separate after four years of marriage.
In a joint statement, they say, "We have separated but are on good terms and would kindly ask for our privacy to be respected during this time." According to Britain's Mail on Sunday, Davis hinted that the couple was trying to make its marriage work, telling reporters, "All I can say is that we are not over." Davis is the daughter of British comedian Jasper Carrott.
Insiders say that Carrott and his wife Hazel have been "towers of strength" to Lucy, "It's been tough but Lucy's lucky to have wonderful parents who have helped her get through this."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'