Owain Yeoman Splits From Lucy Davis
"The Mentalist" star Owain Yeoman has split from his actress wife Lucy Davis. Welsh hunk Yeoman wed Davis, best known for her role in the British version of "The Office", in 2006 in a lavish ceremony at London's St. Paul's Cathedral. However, the pair has decided to separate after four years of marriage.
In a joint statement, they say, "We have separated but are on good terms and would kindly ask for our privacy to be respected during this time." According to Britain's Mail on Sunday, Davis hinted that the couple was trying to make its marriage work, telling reporters, "All I can say is that we are not over." Davis is the daughter of British comedian Jasper Carrott.
Insiders say that Carrott and his wife Hazel have been "towers of strength" to Lucy, "It's been tough but Lucy's lucky to have wonderful parents who have helped her get through this."
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!