Owain Yeoman Splits From Lucy Davis
"The Mentalist" star Owain Yeoman has split from his actress wife Lucy Davis. Welsh hunk Yeoman wed Davis, best known for her role in the British version of "The Office", in 2006 in a lavish ceremony at London's St. Paul's Cathedral. However, the pair has decided to separate after four years of marriage.
In a joint statement, they say, "We have separated but are on good terms and would kindly ask for our privacy to be respected during this time." According to Britain's Mail on Sunday, Davis hinted that the couple was trying to make its marriage work, telling reporters, "All I can say is that we are not over." Davis is the daughter of British comedian Jasper Carrott.
Insiders say that Carrott and his wife Hazel have been "towers of strength" to Lucy, "It's been tough but Lucy's lucky to have wonderful parents who have helped her get through this."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son