Myleene Klass' Car Window Punched While Daughter's In
Pregnant singer-turned-TV-presenter Myleene Klass was left fuming on Saturday, February 26 after becoming embroiled in a road rage incident in Britain. The star was traveling with her daughter Ava, three, when a man punched her car window during an incident, leaving Klass furious.
She took to her Twitter.com page to inform her online followers of the drama and posted the driver's vehicle registration number on the site in a bid to shame the perpetrator. In a series of posts, she writes, "I'd like to thank you for punching my car window with my daughter in the back. Big man."
"Ava was upset as (she) didn't understand what was going on. I just know if I was a 6ft man, he would never have gotten out of the car, so I'll name 'n' shame him myself. Coward of a man." Klass also reveals she has contacted police in connection with the incident, adding: "I get my crime number in 48 more hours!"
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked