Myleene Klass' Car Window Punched While Daughter's In
Pregnant singer-turned-TV-presenter Myleene Klass was left fuming on Saturday, February 26 after becoming embroiled in a road rage incident in Britain. The star was traveling with her daughter Ava, three, when a man punched her car window during an incident, leaving Klass furious.
She took to her Twitter.com page to inform her online followers of the drama and posted the driver's vehicle registration number on the site in a bid to shame the perpetrator. In a series of posts, she writes, "I'd like to thank you for punching my car window with my daughter in the back. Big man."
"Ava was upset as (she) didn't understand what was going on. I just know if I was a 6ft man, he would never have gotten out of the car, so I'll name 'n' shame him myself. Coward of a man." Klass also reveals she has contacted police in connection with the incident, adding: "I get my crime number in 48 more hours!"
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert