Myleene Klass' Car Window Punched While Daughter's In
Pregnant singer-turned-TV-presenter Myleene Klass was left fuming on Saturday, February 26 after becoming embroiled in a road rage incident in Britain. The star was traveling with her daughter Ava, three, when a man punched her car window during an incident, leaving Klass furious.
She took to her Twitter.com page to inform her online followers of the drama and posted the driver's vehicle registration number on the site in a bid to shame the perpetrator. In a series of posts, she writes, "I'd like to thank you for punching my car window with my daughter in the back. Big man."
"Ava was upset as (she) didn't understand what was going on. I just know if I was a 6ft man, he would never have gotten out of the car, so I'll name 'n' shame him myself. Coward of a man." Klass also reveals she has contacted police in connection with the incident, adding: "I get my crime number in 48 more hours!"
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why