Myleene Klass' Car Window Punched While Daughter's In
Pregnant singer-turned-TV-presenter Myleene Klass was left fuming on Saturday, February 26 after becoming embroiled in a road rage incident in Britain. The star was traveling with her daughter Ava, three, when a man punched her car window during an incident, leaving Klass furious.
She took to her Twitter.com page to inform her online followers of the drama and posted the driver's vehicle registration number on the site in a bid to shame the perpetrator. In a series of posts, she writes, "I'd like to thank you for punching my car window with my daughter in the back. Big man."
"Ava was upset as (she) didn't understand what was going on. I just know if I was a 6ft man, he would never have gotten out of the car, so I'll name 'n' shame him myself. Coward of a man." Klass also reveals she has contacted police in connection with the incident, adding: "I get my crime number in 48 more hours!"
- 'Saturday Night Live' Taps Kristen Stewart as the Next Host
- Armie Hammer Responds to 'Green Lantern Corps' Rumor
- Big Sean Performs 'Bounce Back', Premieres 'Sunday Morning Jetpack' on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Louis Tomlinson Reunites With Briana Jungwirth to Celebrate Their Son's 1st Birthday
- Luke Bryan to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
- 'Veronica Mars' Boss Hints at Potential Revival
- Artist of the Week: Kehlani
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington