Myleene Klass' Car Window Punched While Daughter's In
Pregnant singer-turned-TV-presenter Myleene Klass was left fuming on Saturday, February 26 after becoming embroiled in a road rage incident in Britain. The star was traveling with her daughter Ava, three, when a man punched her car window during an incident, leaving Klass furious.
She took to her Twitter.com page to inform her online followers of the drama and posted the driver's vehicle registration number on the site in a bid to shame the perpetrator. In a series of posts, she writes, "I'd like to thank you for punching my car window with my daughter in the back. Big man."
"Ava was upset as (she) didn't understand what was going on. I just know if I was a 6ft man, he would never have gotten out of the car, so I'll name 'n' shame him myself. Coward of a man." Klass also reveals she has contacted police in connection with the incident, adding: "I get my crime number in 48 more hours!"
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri