Ne-Yo Apologizes for Delayed U.K. Tour
R&B star Ne-Yo has apologized to fans in the U.K. after he postponed a series of concerts to focus on completing his new album. The "So Sick" hitmaker is currently touring Britain, but announced earlier this month the trek would be cut short to allow him extra time in the studio.
He pulled three dates in Scotland and England - but he's promised fans he will return soon for the gigs. In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "My apologies to those in areas where the show was postponed. No worries, I WILL make it my mission to get to you as soon as I can. I know some of y'all were upset about the postpone (sic). Hell, I would be too. But no worries, I love y'all, so know that I got you, ASAP!"
The axed gigs will be rescheduled for the autumn. The singer's fifth studio album is due out later this year.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed