Ne-Yo Apologizes for Delayed U.K. Tour
R&B star Ne-Yo has apologized to fans in the U.K. after he postponed a series of concerts to focus on completing his new album. The "So Sick" hitmaker is currently touring Britain, but announced earlier this month the trek would be cut short to allow him extra time in the studio.
He pulled three dates in Scotland and England - but he's promised fans he will return soon for the gigs. In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "My apologies to those in areas where the show was postponed. No worries, I WILL make it my mission to get to you as soon as I can. I know some of y'all were upset about the postpone (sic). Hell, I would be too. But no worries, I love y'all, so know that I got you, ASAP!"
The axed gigs will be rescheduled for the autumn. The singer's fifth studio album is due out later this year.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC