Ne-Yo Apologizes for Delayed U.K. Tour
R&B star Ne-Yo has apologized to fans in the U.K. after he postponed a series of concerts to focus on completing his new album. The "So Sick" hitmaker is currently touring Britain, but announced earlier this month the trek would be cut short to allow him extra time in the studio.
He pulled three dates in Scotland and England - but he's promised fans he will return soon for the gigs. In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page, he writes, "My apologies to those in areas where the show was postponed. No worries, I WILL make it my mission to get to you as soon as I can. I know some of y'all were upset about the postpone (sic). Hell, I would be too. But no worries, I love y'all, so know that I got you, ASAP!"
The axed gigs will be rescheduled for the autumn. The singer's fifth studio album is due out later this year.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March