Zsa Zsa Gabor Wants Nicole Kidman to Play Her in Biopic
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is eying Nicole Kidman to portray her in a biopic, according to her husband Prince Frederic Von Anhalt. The 94 year old, who has been in and out of hospital in recent months, is keen to see the Aussie tackle her life story on the big screen after watching her turn in 2001 movie "Moulin Rouge!" - 49 years after she herself starred in a movie about the legendary Parisian haunt.
Von Anhalt tells E! Online, "She wants me to talk to Nicole Kidman... because she wants her to play her in her life story. Nicole made the new Moulin Rouge and Zsa Zsa did the old Moulin Rouge. She always says, 'Nicole was perfect in Moulin Rouge! She should play me in my life story.'"
The ailing actress recently celebrated her 94th birthday at home and her husband said she was alert and happy.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'