Zsa Zsa Gabor Wants Nicole Kidman to Play Her in Biopic
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is eying Nicole Kidman to portray her in a biopic, according to her husband Prince Frederic Von Anhalt. The 94 year old, who has been in and out of hospital in recent months, is keen to see the Aussie tackle her life story on the big screen after watching her turn in 2001 movie "Moulin Rouge!" - 49 years after she herself starred in a movie about the legendary Parisian haunt.
Von Anhalt tells E! Online, "She wants me to talk to Nicole Kidman... because she wants her to play her in her life story. Nicole made the new Moulin Rouge and Zsa Zsa did the old Moulin Rouge. She always says, 'Nicole was perfect in Moulin Rouge! She should play me in my life story.'"
The ailing actress recently celebrated her 94th birthday at home and her husband said she was alert and happy.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'