Zsa Zsa Gabor Wants Nicole Kidman to Play Her in Biopic
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is eying Nicole Kidman to portray her in a biopic, according to her husband Prince Frederic Von Anhalt. The 94 year old, who has been in and out of hospital in recent months, is keen to see the Aussie tackle her life story on the big screen after watching her turn in 2001 movie "Moulin Rouge!" - 49 years after she herself starred in a movie about the legendary Parisian haunt.
Von Anhalt tells E! Online, "She wants me to talk to Nicole Kidman... because she wants her to play her in her life story. Nicole made the new Moulin Rouge and Zsa Zsa did the old Moulin Rouge. She always says, 'Nicole was perfect in Moulin Rouge! She should play me in my life story.'"
The ailing actress recently celebrated her 94th birthday at home and her husband said she was alert and happy.
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set