Zsa Zsa Gabor Wants Nicole Kidman to Play Her in Biopic
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is eying Nicole Kidman to portray her in a biopic, according to her husband Prince Frederic Von Anhalt. The 94 year old, who has been in and out of hospital in recent months, is keen to see the Aussie tackle her life story on the big screen after watching her turn in 2001 movie "Moulin Rouge!" - 49 years after she herself starred in a movie about the legendary Parisian haunt.
Von Anhalt tells E! Online, "She wants me to talk to Nicole Kidman... because she wants her to play her in her life story. Nicole made the new Moulin Rouge and Zsa Zsa did the old Moulin Rouge. She always says, 'Nicole was perfect in Moulin Rouge! She should play me in my life story.'"
The ailing actress recently celebrated her 94th birthday at home and her husband said she was alert and happy.
More Zsa Zsa Gabor News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7