Zsa Zsa Gabor Wants Nicole Kidman to Play Her in Biopic
Ailing actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is eying Nicole Kidman to portray her in a biopic, according to her husband Prince Frederic Von Anhalt. The 94 year old, who has been in and out of hospital in recent months, is keen to see the Aussie tackle her life story on the big screen after watching her turn in 2001 movie "Moulin Rouge!" - 49 years after she herself starred in a movie about the legendary Parisian haunt.
Von Anhalt tells E! Online, "She wants me to talk to Nicole Kidman... because she wants her to play her in her life story. Nicole made the new Moulin Rouge and Zsa Zsa did the old Moulin Rouge. She always says, 'Nicole was perfect in Moulin Rouge! She should play me in my life story.'"
The ailing actress recently celebrated her 94th birthday at home and her husband said she was alert and happy.
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'