Sharon Osbourne Willing to Make Peace With Dannii Minogue for 'X Factor'
Sharon Osbourne is ready to bury her longrunning feud with Aussie pop star Dannii Minogue and return to Britain's "The X Factor" - insisting "it's time for me to come home". The two famously fell out while working on Simon Cowell's U.K. talent show, and their dispute prompted the rock matriarch to quit her role as a judge on the highly popular programme in 2007.
The pair has continued its war of words off camera in the years since - Osbourne launching several foul-mouthed rants in the Aussie star's direction, while Minogue hit back in her autobiography, insisting the former music manager made her cry and even shouted at her when she first joined the TV show.
But Osbourne insists she has moved past the feud and grown to respect Minogue - and she is now vying for her old judging spot on the "X Factor" panel. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "It's fair enough to say we didn't get on for a long time. But that's all in the past.-ÂDannii used to just be an old - Eighties disco queen to me but now she's-Âblossomed into a true woman and I have respect for her. I would love to return to The X Factor and sit alongside Louis (Walsh, fellow judge) and Dannii. It's time for me to come home."
However, the star is convinced Cowell will put up a fight to prevent her return - because he won't be able to control her when he leaves the panel to launch the show Stateside. Reports suggest he will be joined on the U.S. version with current U.K. judge Cheryl Cole.
Osbourne adds, "Simon doesn't want me back. He's definitely keeping Dannii and Louis on the show when he and Cheryl Cole go to the U.S. but he's not even asked me about returning. I think he's scared about not being able to control me if he's away in America! But they're good judges. I'd keep Dannii any day - I really would."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'