Victoria Beckham Apologizes for Taking Disabled Parking Slot
Victoria Adams has been forced to apologize to a severely ill woman after the star's driver occupied the last remaining disabled parking space at a toy store in Essex, England. The pop star-turned-fashion designer visited the Toys R Us retailer last Sunday, February 20 in Harlow, Essex with her sister Louise to pick up balloons for her son Cruz's birthday party.
Her chauffeur stopped her black Jaguar right outside the store, using a parking spot allocated for disabled users only. Chantelle Hughes, who suffers from gentic disease Cystic Fibrosis, waited for the car to move out of the space so she could point out the error to the driver - but was shocked when she saw the famous star.
She tells Britain's Mail on Sunday, "Victoria Beckham needs to realize that disabled people could have parked there. She needs to think about it next time."
Beckham has now apologized for her driver's actions through her spokesperson, who says, "This was a momentary lapse in judgment by Victoria's driver, not something that Victoria was aware of or would ever condone. "Victoria is of course, hugely apologetic for any inconvenience that may have been
More Victoria Adams News
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character