Recuperating Elizabeth Taylor Watches Oscar From Home
Dame Elizabeth Taylor is spending her 79th birthday in hospital watching the Academy Awards - and she's backing "The King's Speech" to win an Oscar. The "Cleopatra" star was recently admitted to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles to treat symptoms of congestive heart failure.
She's continuing to make promising progress and marked her special day on Sunday, February 27 by tuning in to the annual Hollywood prizegiving - and she's tipped the British royal drama, which is nominated in 12 categories, to win big at the prestigious ceremony.
Her representative tells the AFP, "She plans to watch the Academy Awards with family and close friends and will be rooting for The King's Speech. A proper birthday celebration will be planned for when she returns home."
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says