Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy Bought Residence in London
Hollywood actress Kate Hudson has reportedly bought a $6.4 million home in London with her English rocker boyfriend Matthew Bellamy. The star, who is expecting a baby with the Muse frontman, recently revealed she was house hunting in the U.K. as she was keen to spend half of her time in her lover's homeland.
She told OK! magazine, "I have a feeling I'll probably be spending a lot more time here. I don't know about full moves but a half move probably. I love it here but we both travel so much. I'll be around, wandering the streets!"
And now the pair has found the perfect property in north London, which has a nursery and guest rooms for Hudson's famous mum Goldie Hawn and her long term partner Kurt Russell, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday.
A source tells the publication, 'Kate is ready to put down roots in the U.K. She is in the process of filling out visa forms that will enable her to live in England with Matt for at least six months of the year. Kate looks at the U.K. as a great place to raise a family. She sees herself living and working from London for the long haul."
More Kate Hudson News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story