Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy Bought Residence in London
Hollywood actress Kate Hudson has reportedly bought a $6.4 million home in London with her English rocker boyfriend Matthew Bellamy. The star, who is expecting a baby with the Muse frontman, recently revealed she was house hunting in the U.K. as she was keen to spend half of her time in her lover's homeland.
She told OK! magazine, "I have a feeling I'll probably be spending a lot more time here. I don't know about full moves but a half move probably. I love it here but we both travel so much. I'll be around, wandering the streets!"
And now the pair has found the perfect property in north London, which has a nursery and guest rooms for Hudson's famous mum Goldie Hawn and her long term partner Kurt Russell, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday.
A source tells the publication, 'Kate is ready to put down roots in the U.K. She is in the process of filling out visa forms that will enable her to live in England with Matt for at least six months of the year. Kate looks at the U.K. as a great place to raise a family. She sees herself living and working from London for the long haul."
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Features Surprise Return of 'Iron Man' Character
- Jamie Foxx Says Dating at 49 Is 'Tough' Amid Katie Holmes Romance Rumors
- Fans Are Losing It Over Eminem's New Beard - See Their Hilarious Reactions
- Stephen Colbert Announces Plan to Run for President in 2020, Asks Russians' Help for His Campaign
- Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Creators Slapped With Copyright Infringement Lawsuit
- Caitlyn Jenner Fuels Dating Rumors With This Blonde Beauty
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?