Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy Bought Residence in London
Hollywood actress Kate Hudson has reportedly bought a $6.4 million home in London with her English rocker boyfriend Matthew Bellamy. The star, who is expecting a baby with the Muse frontman, recently revealed she was house hunting in the U.K. as she was keen to spend half of her time in her lover's homeland.
She told OK! magazine, "I have a feeling I'll probably be spending a lot more time here. I don't know about full moves but a half move probably. I love it here but we both travel so much. I'll be around, wandering the streets!"
And now the pair has found the perfect property in north London, which has a nursery and guest rooms for Hudson's famous mum Goldie Hawn and her long term partner Kurt Russell, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday.
A source tells the publication, 'Kate is ready to put down roots in the U.K. She is in the process of filling out visa forms that will enable her to live in England with Matt for at least six months of the year. Kate looks at the U.K. as a great place to raise a family. She sees herself living and working from London for the long haul."
More Kate Hudson News
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!
- Courtney Stodden Exposes Her Nipple in Racy Corset Dress While Attending Oscars Party
- Nicki Minaj Wears Skimpy Bodysuit on Set of New Music Video
- 'Biggest Loser' Trainer Bob Harper's Back at Home After Suffering Heart Attack: 'I'm Feeling Better'
- Here's Why Jennifer Aniston's Oscars Gown Looks Familiar: It Was First Worn by Jennifer Lopez
- Mahershala Ali to Play Two Roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2': Drax Annoys the Gang in New Trailer Preview
- Katy Perry Accidentally Flashes Her Bare Butt as She Reunites With Orlando Bloom at Oscars Party