Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy Bought Residence in London
Hollywood actress Kate Hudson has reportedly bought a $6.4 million home in London with her English rocker boyfriend Matthew Bellamy. The star, who is expecting a baby with the Muse frontman, recently revealed she was house hunting in the U.K. as she was keen to spend half of her time in her lover's homeland.
She told OK! magazine, "I have a feeling I'll probably be spending a lot more time here. I don't know about full moves but a half move probably. I love it here but we both travel so much. I'll be around, wandering the streets!"
And now the pair has found the perfect property in north London, which has a nursery and guest rooms for Hudson's famous mum Goldie Hawn and her long term partner Kurt Russell, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday.
A source tells the publication, 'Kate is ready to put down roots in the U.K. She is in the process of filling out visa forms that will enable her to live in England with Matt for at least six months of the year. Kate looks at the U.K. as a great place to raise a family. She sees herself living and working from London for the long haul."
More Kate Hudson News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie