Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy Bought Residence in London
Hollywood actress Kate Hudson has reportedly bought a $6.4 million home in London with her English rocker boyfriend Matthew Bellamy. The star, who is expecting a baby with the Muse frontman, recently revealed she was house hunting in the U.K. as she was keen to spend half of her time in her lover's homeland.
She told OK! magazine, "I have a feeling I'll probably be spending a lot more time here. I don't know about full moves but a half move probably. I love it here but we both travel so much. I'll be around, wandering the streets!"
And now the pair has found the perfect property in north London, which has a nursery and guest rooms for Hudson's famous mum Goldie Hawn and her long term partner Kurt Russell, according to Britain's Mail on Sunday.
A source tells the publication, 'Kate is ready to put down roots in the U.K. She is in the process of filling out visa forms that will enable her to live in England with Matt for at least six months of the year. Kate looks at the U.K. as a great place to raise a family. She sees herself living and working from London for the long haul."
More Kate Hudson News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season