Angelina Jolie Designed Diamond Pendant for Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie has gifted her partner Brad Pitt with a symbol of her love after hiring a top London jeweler to design a unique diamond pendant for her beau. The Hollywood actress commissioned Robert Procop to design the piece, which is based on Ancient Egyptian amulets that contained hidden messages and is believed to have cost Jolie a six-figure sum.
And she's had a special message engraved on the pendant for Pitt. Procop tells DailyMail.co.uk, "The hidden message is lasered on. I can't tell you what it says, and you would need a microscope to read it!" It's not the first time Jolie has worked with Procop - she teamed up with the designer last year to create her own line of jewelery, The Style of Jolie.
Jolie is no stranger to giving her partner lavish presents. Back in 2008, she reportedly raked out $12,000 for a new Ducati motorcycle for his 45th birthday.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3