Angelina Jolie Designed Diamond Pendant for Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie has gifted her partner Brad Pitt with a symbol of her love after hiring a top London jeweler to design a unique diamond pendant for her beau. The Hollywood actress commissioned Robert Procop to design the piece, which is based on Ancient Egyptian amulets that contained hidden messages and is believed to have cost Jolie a six-figure sum.
And she's had a special message engraved on the pendant for Pitt. Procop tells DailyMail.co.uk, "The hidden message is lasered on. I can't tell you what it says, and you would need a microscope to read it!" It's not the first time Jolie has worked with Procop - she teamed up with the designer last year to create her own line of jewelery, The Style of Jolie.
Jolie is no stranger to giving her partner lavish presents. Back in 2008, she reportedly raked out $12,000 for a new Ducati motorcycle for his 45th birthday.
More Angelina Jolie News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video