Angelina Jolie Designed Diamond Pendant for Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie has gifted her partner Brad Pitt with a symbol of her love after hiring a top London jeweler to design a unique diamond pendant for her beau. The Hollywood actress commissioned Robert Procop to design the piece, which is based on Ancient Egyptian amulets that contained hidden messages and is believed to have cost Jolie a six-figure sum.
And she's had a special message engraved on the pendant for Pitt. Procop tells DailyMail.co.uk, "The hidden message is lasered on. I can't tell you what it says, and you would need a microscope to read it!" It's not the first time Jolie has worked with Procop - she teamed up with the designer last year to create her own line of jewelery, The Style of Jolie.
Jolie is no stranger to giving her partner lavish presents. Back in 2008, she reportedly raked out $12,000 for a new Ducati motorcycle for his 45th birthday.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story