Angelina Jolie Designed Diamond Pendant for Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie has gifted her partner Brad Pitt with a symbol of her love after hiring a top London jeweler to design a unique diamond pendant for her beau. The Hollywood actress commissioned Robert Procop to design the piece, which is based on Ancient Egyptian amulets that contained hidden messages and is believed to have cost Jolie a six-figure sum.
And she's had a special message engraved on the pendant for Pitt. Procop tells DailyMail.co.uk, "The hidden message is lasered on. I can't tell you what it says, and you would need a microscope to read it!" It's not the first time Jolie has worked with Procop - she teamed up with the designer last year to create her own line of jewelery, The Style of Jolie.
Jolie is no stranger to giving her partner lavish presents. Back in 2008, she reportedly raked out $12,000 for a new Ducati motorcycle for his 45th birthday.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake