Angelina Jolie Designed Diamond Pendant for Brad Pitt
Angelina Jolie has gifted her partner Brad Pitt with a symbol of her love after hiring a top London jeweler to design a unique diamond pendant for her beau. The Hollywood actress commissioned Robert Procop to design the piece, which is based on Ancient Egyptian amulets that contained hidden messages and is believed to have cost Jolie a six-figure sum.
And she's had a special message engraved on the pendant for Pitt. Procop tells DailyMail.co.uk, "The hidden message is lasered on. I can't tell you what it says, and you would need a microscope to read it!" It's not the first time Jolie has worked with Procop - she teamed up with the designer last year to create her own line of jewelery, The Style of Jolie.
Jolie is no stranger to giving her partner lavish presents. Back in 2008, she reportedly raked out $12,000 for a new Ducati motorcycle for his 45th birthday.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound