Vince Neil Walks Free After Serving 10 Out of 15 Days in Jail
Rocker Vince Neil has been released from jail after serving just 10 days of his 15-day sentence for a DUI charge. The Motley Crue star began his punishment on February 15, just days after celebrating his 50th birthday, after pleading guilty to the count, which stemmed from a 2010 arrest, last month.
But he walked free from Clark County Detention Center in Nevada on Friday, February 25, reports TMZ.com. Neil will spend the next 15 days under house arrest as part of his sentence. The singer recently hit out at the punishment, insisting the judge overseeing his case was "a little harsh" and wanted to "make an example" out of him.
"My great day just got even BETTER!! He's finally HOME!," his girlfriend, KSNV-TV entertainment report Alicia Jacobs, exclaimed via Twitter. "@Thevinceneil just walked in the front door of his home! Home Sweet Home!!"
More Vince Neil News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident