Vince Neil Walks Free After Serving 10 Out of 15 Days in Jail
Rocker Vince Neil has been released from jail after serving just 10 days of his 15-day sentence for a DUI charge. The Motley Crue star began his punishment on February 15, just days after celebrating his 50th birthday, after pleading guilty to the count, which stemmed from a 2010 arrest, last month.
But he walked free from Clark County Detention Center in Nevada on Friday, February 25, reports TMZ.com. Neil will spend the next 15 days under house arrest as part of his sentence. The singer recently hit out at the punishment, insisting the judge overseeing his case was "a little harsh" and wanted to "make an example" out of him.
"My great day just got even BETTER!! He's finally HOME!," his girlfriend, KSNV-TV entertainment report Alicia Jacobs, exclaimed via Twitter. "@Thevinceneil just walked in the front door of his home! Home Sweet Home!!"
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose