Vince Neil Walks Free After Serving 10 Out of 15 Days in Jail
Rocker Vince Neil has been released from jail after serving just 10 days of his 15-day sentence for a DUI charge. The Motley Crue star began his punishment on February 15, just days after celebrating his 50th birthday, after pleading guilty to the count, which stemmed from a 2010 arrest, last month.
But he walked free from Clark County Detention Center in Nevada on Friday, February 25, reports TMZ.com. Neil will spend the next 15 days under house arrest as part of his sentence. The singer recently hit out at the punishment, insisting the judge overseeing his case was "a little harsh" and wanted to "make an example" out of him.
"My great day just got even BETTER!! He's finally HOME!," his girlfriend, KSNV-TV entertainment report Alicia Jacobs, exclaimed via Twitter. "@Thevinceneil just walked in the front door of his home! Home Sweet Home!!"
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie