Michael Douglas Attacks Catherine Zeta-Jones' Puncher
Michael Douglas became embroiled in a scuffle with paparazzi in London on Thursday, February 24, after his wife Catherine Zeta-Jones accused one photographer of punching her in the face.
The Hollywood couple had spent the day at royal residence Buckingham Palace, where Zeta-Jones was honored as a Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) by Charles, Prince of Wales.
The stars were chauffeured back to their hotel in the British capital, but they encountered trouble as they exited their car and had to fight their way through a horde of snappers waiting at the entrance to their residence.
In video footage of the brawl, obtained by U.S. news show Entertainment Tonight, Zeta-Jones can be heard shouting, "How dare you punch me!" at one overzealous paparazzo as they enter the hotel lobby. She then demands, "I want a police officer right now. He punched me! The guy coming in here, he punched me!"
Douglas leaps to his wife's defense and stares menacingly at the alleged attacker, branding him an "a**hole" before appearing to grab the photographer and push him as hotel security rush to separate the two men. It is not known whether an official police complaint was filed over the incident, which spoiled a "fabulous" day for the Douglases, according to the Wall Street star's publicist Allen Burry. Referring to the video, he tells Entertainment Tonight, "You saw it for yourself. Otherwise, the trip and the ceremony were fabulous and such a joy for everyone."
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video