Michael Jackson's Eldest Son Plans to Be Movie Producer
Michael Jackson's eldest son has his sights set on launching a career as a movie producer, after learning the basics during private lessons with the late King of Pop.
In an exclusive interview with U.S. TV's "Good Morning America", Prince Michael reveals his father had encouraged his interest in Hollywood and hired a lecturer from the University of California, Los Angeles to teach both of them all about the art of film-making in the comfort of their own home.
The 14 year old says, "We would do film classes there and we would film a couple of movies too." And the teenager has the full support of his grandmother, Katherine Jackson, because she's convinced the superstar would approve of his son following his film-making dreams.
She says, "That's what his father wanted to do, and he was doing it right along with them. They had some classes in it. Even now (Prince's younger brother) Blanket he gets in and then (sister) Paris dresses up as a waitress or something and they film their little movies."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia