Michael Jackson's Eldest Son Plans to Be Movie Producer
Michael Jackson's eldest son has his sights set on launching a career as a movie producer, after learning the basics during private lessons with the late King of Pop.
In an exclusive interview with U.S. TV's "Good Morning America", Prince Michael reveals his father had encouraged his interest in Hollywood and hired a lecturer from the University of California, Los Angeles to teach both of them all about the art of film-making in the comfort of their own home.
The 14 year old says, "We would do film classes there and we would film a couple of movies too." And the teenager has the full support of his grandmother, Katherine Jackson, because she's convinced the superstar would approve of his son following his film-making dreams.
She says, "That's what his father wanted to do, and he was doing it right along with them. They had some classes in it. Even now (Prince's younger brother) Blanket he gets in and then (sister) Paris dresses up as a waitress or something and they film their little movies."
More Michael Jackson News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake