Alanis Morissette Feels Fully Inspired by Baby Son
Singer Alanis Morissette has credited with "opening a door in her heart" and inspiring her to write more - just two months after giving birth to her first child. The "Ironic" hitmaker and her rapper husband MC Souleye welcomed a son, Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway, on Christmas Day.
Morissette insists her life has already been transformed by her new bundle of joy, calling motherhood a "revelation".
In a post on her Facebook.com page, the star writes, "This 'new-normal' that is being established as a new parent is a revelation... I am filled with gratitude and inspiration... so many things to write about (articles maybe, or essays to come)... teeming with thoughts and findings. Ever has cracked open a door in my heart that I had been dusting off for years in anticipation of this kind of opportunity to love. And what I have found on the other side is no less than a golden healing balm and celebration... And a responsibility that I feel blessed to take on... Privileged. Inspired. Ready."
More Alanis Morissette News
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones