Alanis Morissette Feels Fully Inspired by Baby Son
Singer Alanis Morissette has credited with "opening a door in her heart" and inspiring her to write more - just two months after giving birth to her first child. The "Ironic" hitmaker and her rapper husband MC Souleye welcomed a son, Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway, on Christmas Day.
Morissette insists her life has already been transformed by her new bundle of joy, calling motherhood a "revelation".
In a post on her Facebook.com page, the star writes, "This 'new-normal' that is being established as a new parent is a revelation... I am filled with gratitude and inspiration... so many things to write about (articles maybe, or essays to come)... teeming with thoughts and findings. Ever has cracked open a door in my heart that I had been dusting off for years in anticipation of this kind of opportunity to love. And what I have found on the other side is no less than a golden healing balm and celebration... And a responsibility that I feel blessed to take on... Privileged. Inspired. Ready."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory