Alanis Morissette Feels Fully Inspired by Baby Son
Singer Alanis Morissette has credited with "opening a door in her heart" and inspiring her to write more - just two months after giving birth to her first child. The "Ironic" hitmaker and her rapper husband MC Souleye welcomed a son, Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway, on Christmas Day.
Morissette insists her life has already been transformed by her new bundle of joy, calling motherhood a "revelation".
In a post on her Facebook.com page, the star writes, "This 'new-normal' that is being established as a new parent is a revelation... I am filled with gratitude and inspiration... so many things to write about (articles maybe, or essays to come)... teeming with thoughts and findings. Ever has cracked open a door in my heart that I had been dusting off for years in anticipation of this kind of opportunity to love. And what I have found on the other side is no less than a golden healing balm and celebration... And a responsibility that I feel blessed to take on... Privileged. Inspired. Ready."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest