Alanis Morissette Feels Fully Inspired by Baby Son
Singer Alanis Morissette has credited with "opening a door in her heart" and inspiring her to write more - just two months after giving birth to her first child. The "Ironic" hitmaker and her rapper husband MC Souleye welcomed a son, Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway, on Christmas Day.
Morissette insists her life has already been transformed by her new bundle of joy, calling motherhood a "revelation".
In a post on her Facebook.com page, the star writes, "This 'new-normal' that is being established as a new parent is a revelation... I am filled with gratitude and inspiration... so many things to write about (articles maybe, or essays to come)... teeming with thoughts and findings. Ever has cracked open a door in my heart that I had been dusting off for years in anticipation of this kind of opportunity to love. And what I have found on the other side is no less than a golden healing balm and celebration... And a responsibility that I feel blessed to take on... Privileged. Inspired. Ready."
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!