Alanis Morissette Feels Fully Inspired by Baby Son
Singer Alanis Morissette has credited with "opening a door in her heart" and inspiring her to write more - just two months after giving birth to her first child. The "Ironic" hitmaker and her rapper husband MC Souleye welcomed a son, Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway, on Christmas Day.
Morissette insists her life has already been transformed by her new bundle of joy, calling motherhood a "revelation".
In a post on her Facebook.com page, the star writes, "This 'new-normal' that is being established as a new parent is a revelation... I am filled with gratitude and inspiration... so many things to write about (articles maybe, or essays to come)... teeming with thoughts and findings. Ever has cracked open a door in my heart that I had been dusting off for years in anticipation of this kind of opportunity to love. And what I have found on the other side is no less than a golden healing balm and celebration... And a responsibility that I feel blessed to take on... Privileged. Inspired. Ready."
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full