Kelsey Grammer Married Kayte Walsh in a Broadway Theater
Kelsey Grammer is a married man again after exchanging vows with fiancee Kayte Walsh in a Broadway theater on Friday, February 25.
The former "Frasier" star, 56, wed the British flight attendant in a lavish ceremony at New York's Longacre Theater, where he recently wowed critics in "La Cage aux Folles". Grammer's five-year-old son Jude, from his marriage to ex-wife Camille Donatacci, was present at the ceremony, although their eight-year-old daughter Mason is reported to have skipped the nuptials, according to UsMagazine.com.
The newlyweds will be joined by friends and family at their wedding reception at the Plaza Hotel on Friday night to celebrate their love. Walsh, 29, is Grammer's fourth wife - the actor finalized his divorce from Camille earlier this month.
According to reports, Walsh wore a white, lace, sleeveless gown. The couple were married by Terry Lavell, who plays a drag queen in La Cage and is licensed to officiate weddings.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival