Kelsey Grammer Married Kayte Walsh in a Broadway Theater
Kelsey Grammer is a married man again after exchanging vows with fiancee Kayte Walsh in a Broadway theater on Friday, February 25.
The former "Frasier" star, 56, wed the British flight attendant in a lavish ceremony at New York's Longacre Theater, where he recently wowed critics in "La Cage aux Folles". Grammer's five-year-old son Jude, from his marriage to ex-wife Camille Donatacci, was present at the ceremony, although their eight-year-old daughter Mason is reported to have skipped the nuptials, according to UsMagazine.com.
The newlyweds will be joined by friends and family at their wedding reception at the Plaza Hotel on Friday night to celebrate their love. Walsh, 29, is Grammer's fourth wife - the actor finalized his divorce from Camille earlier this month.
According to reports, Walsh wore a white, lace, sleeveless gown. The couple were married by Terry Lavell, who plays a drag queen in La Cage and is licensed to officiate weddings.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'