Kelsey Grammer Married Kayte Walsh in a Broadway Theater
Kelsey Grammer is a married man again after exchanging vows with fiancee Kayte Walsh in a Broadway theater on Friday, February 25.
The former "Frasier" star, 56, wed the British flight attendant in a lavish ceremony at New York's Longacre Theater, where he recently wowed critics in "La Cage aux Folles". Grammer's five-year-old son Jude, from his marriage to ex-wife Camille Donatacci, was present at the ceremony, although their eight-year-old daughter Mason is reported to have skipped the nuptials, according to UsMagazine.com.
The newlyweds will be joined by friends and family at their wedding reception at the Plaza Hotel on Friday night to celebrate their love. Walsh, 29, is Grammer's fourth wife - the actor finalized his divorce from Camille earlier this month.
According to reports, Walsh wore a white, lace, sleeveless gown. The couple were married by Terry Lavell, who plays a drag queen in La Cage and is licensed to officiate weddings.
More Kelsey Grammer News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush