Kelsey Grammer Married Kayte Walsh in a Broadway Theater
Kelsey Grammer is a married man again after exchanging vows with fiancee Kayte Walsh in a Broadway theater on Friday, February 25.
The former "Frasier" star, 56, wed the British flight attendant in a lavish ceremony at New York's Longacre Theater, where he recently wowed critics in "La Cage aux Folles". Grammer's five-year-old son Jude, from his marriage to ex-wife Camille Donatacci, was present at the ceremony, although their eight-year-old daughter Mason is reported to have skipped the nuptials, according to UsMagazine.com.
The newlyweds will be joined by friends and family at their wedding reception at the Plaza Hotel on Friday night to celebrate their love. Walsh, 29, is Grammer's fourth wife - the actor finalized his divorce from Camille earlier this month.
According to reports, Walsh wore a white, lace, sleeveless gown. The couple were married by Terry Lavell, who plays a drag queen in La Cage and is licensed to officiate weddings.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy