Kelsey Grammer Married Kayte Walsh in a Broadway Theater
Kelsey Grammer is a married man again after exchanging vows with fiancee Kayte Walsh in a Broadway theater on Friday, February 25.
The former "Frasier" star, 56, wed the British flight attendant in a lavish ceremony at New York's Longacre Theater, where he recently wowed critics in "La Cage aux Folles". Grammer's five-year-old son Jude, from his marriage to ex-wife Camille Donatacci, was present at the ceremony, although their eight-year-old daughter Mason is reported to have skipped the nuptials, according to UsMagazine.com.
The newlyweds will be joined by friends and family at their wedding reception at the Plaza Hotel on Friday night to celebrate their love. Walsh, 29, is Grammer's fourth wife - the actor finalized his divorce from Camille earlier this month.
According to reports, Walsh wore a white, lace, sleeveless gown. The couple were married by Terry Lavell, who plays a drag queen in La Cage and is licensed to officiate weddings.
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince