Jessie J Confirms She's Bisexual
British singer Jessie J has confirmed speculation she's bisexual, by admitting she has dated both men and women. The "Do It Like a Dude" hitmaker, who has toured with Chris Brown, has previously refused to discuss her love life since shooting to fame.
But now the newcomer has opened up about her sexuality, telling British radio station In Demand, "I've never denied it. Whoopie doo guys, yes, I've dated girls and I've dated boys - get over it. It's not a secret, but it's the only thing they can grab onto - they're like, 'She never drinks and she comes out of the party looking like she did when she went in, damn her!'"
And Jessie J, whose real name is Jessica Cornish, has revealed her friends have been bombarded with questions about her sexuality over the internet: "The amount of people that have contacted my old schoolmates about it... Facebook is a lethal place."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed