Jessie J Confirms She's Bisexual
British singer Jessie J has confirmed speculation she's bisexual, by admitting she has dated both men and women. The "Do It Like a Dude" hitmaker, who has toured with Chris Brown, has previously refused to discuss her love life since shooting to fame.
But now the newcomer has opened up about her sexuality, telling British radio station In Demand, "I've never denied it. Whoopie doo guys, yes, I've dated girls and I've dated boys - get over it. It's not a secret, but it's the only thing they can grab onto - they're like, 'She never drinks and she comes out of the party looking like she did when she went in, damn her!'"
And Jessie J, whose real name is Jessica Cornish, has revealed her friends have been bombarded with questions about her sexuality over the internet: "The amount of people that have contacted my old schoolmates about it... Facebook is a lethal place."
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!