Jessie J Confirms She's Bisexual
British singer Jessie J has confirmed speculation she's bisexual, by admitting she has dated both men and women. The "Do It Like a Dude" hitmaker, who has toured with Chris Brown, has previously refused to discuss her love life since shooting to fame.
But now the newcomer has opened up about her sexuality, telling British radio station In Demand, "I've never denied it. Whoopie doo guys, yes, I've dated girls and I've dated boys - get over it. It's not a secret, but it's the only thing they can grab onto - they're like, 'She never drinks and she comes out of the party looking like she did when she went in, damn her!'"
And Jessie J, whose real name is Jessica Cornish, has revealed her friends have been bombarded with questions about her sexuality over the internet: "The amount of people that have contacted my old schoolmates about it... Facebook is a lethal place."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby