Jessie J Confirms She's Bisexual
British singer Jessie J has confirmed speculation she's bisexual, by admitting she has dated both men and women. The "Do It Like a Dude" hitmaker, who has toured with Chris Brown, has previously refused to discuss her love life since shooting to fame.
But now the newcomer has opened up about her sexuality, telling British radio station In Demand, "I've never denied it. Whoopie doo guys, yes, I've dated girls and I've dated boys - get over it. It's not a secret, but it's the only thing they can grab onto - they're like, 'She never drinks and she comes out of the party looking like she did when she went in, damn her!'"
And Jessie J, whose real name is Jessica Cornish, has revealed her friends have been bombarded with questions about her sexuality over the internet: "The amount of people that have contacted my old schoolmates about it... Facebook is a lethal place."
- Azealia Banks Unveils 'So Ghetto' Freestyle, RZA Sides With Russell Crowe After Record Deal Canceled
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!