Jessie J Confirms She's Bisexual
British singer Jessie J has confirmed speculation she's bisexual, by admitting she has dated both men and women. The "Do It Like a Dude" hitmaker, who has toured with Chris Brown, has previously refused to discuss her love life since shooting to fame.
But now the newcomer has opened up about her sexuality, telling British radio station In Demand, "I've never denied it. Whoopie doo guys, yes, I've dated girls and I've dated boys - get over it. It's not a secret, but it's the only thing they can grab onto - they're like, 'She never drinks and she comes out of the party looking like she did when she went in, damn her!'"
And Jessie J, whose real name is Jessica Cornish, has revealed her friends have been bombarded with questions about her sexuality over the internet: "The amount of people that have contacted my old schoolmates about it... Facebook is a lethal place."
- Selena Gomez Chops Off Her Hair - See Her New Short Haircut!
- DC to Bring Beast Boy to Life in Live-Action Series 'Titans'
- 'Star Wars Episode IX', 'Indiana Jones 5', 'Frozen 2' Get Release Dates
- Is DC Comedy 'Powerless' Canceled by NBC?
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?