Leona Lewis Wants to Be Rebel Biker Chick on 'Glee'
British singer Leona Lewis is trying to shake off her wholesome image - she's calling for the creators of "Glee" to cast her in a "rebel biker chick" cameo. The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker shocked fans when she stepped out in a series of uncharacteristically quirky outfits earlier this month, including a pair of huge red lips as a bra.
Now it appears Lewis wants to drop her good girl image altogether by donning tattoos and causing a stir on the hit programme. She tells E! News, "I'd love to play a rebel. Be a real biker chick in leather and covered in tattoos. A real bada**... I could also play like a geek who becomes a swan."
Lewis previously teamed up with "Glee" 's Matthew Morrison to duet at the singer's concert in London last summer.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal