Leona Lewis Wants to Be Rebel Biker Chick on 'Glee'
British singer Leona Lewis is trying to shake off her wholesome image - she's calling for the creators of "Glee" to cast her in a "rebel biker chick" cameo. The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker shocked fans when she stepped out in a series of uncharacteristically quirky outfits earlier this month, including a pair of huge red lips as a bra.
Now it appears Lewis wants to drop her good girl image altogether by donning tattoos and causing a stir on the hit programme. She tells E! News, "I'd love to play a rebel. Be a real biker chick in leather and covered in tattoos. A real bada**... I could also play like a geek who becomes a swan."
Lewis previously teamed up with "Glee" 's Matthew Morrison to duet at the singer's concert in London last summer.
More Glee News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video