Leona Lewis Wants to Be Rebel Biker Chick on 'Glee'
British singer Leona Lewis is trying to shake off her wholesome image - she's calling for the creators of "Glee" to cast her in a "rebel biker chick" cameo. The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker shocked fans when she stepped out in a series of uncharacteristically quirky outfits earlier this month, including a pair of huge red lips as a bra.
Now it appears Lewis wants to drop her good girl image altogether by donning tattoos and causing a stir on the hit programme. She tells E! News, "I'd love to play a rebel. Be a real biker chick in leather and covered in tattoos. A real bada**... I could also play like a geek who becomes a swan."
Lewis previously teamed up with "Glee" 's Matthew Morrison to duet at the singer's concert in London last summer.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard