Leona Lewis Wants to Be Rebel Biker Chick on 'Glee'
British singer Leona Lewis is trying to shake off her wholesome image - she's calling for the creators of "Glee" to cast her in a "rebel biker chick" cameo. The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker shocked fans when she stepped out in a series of uncharacteristically quirky outfits earlier this month, including a pair of huge red lips as a bra.
Now it appears Lewis wants to drop her good girl image altogether by donning tattoos and causing a stir on the hit programme. She tells E! News, "I'd love to play a rebel. Be a real biker chick in leather and covered in tattoos. A real bada**... I could also play like a geek who becomes a swan."
Lewis previously teamed up with "Glee" 's Matthew Morrison to duet at the singer's concert in London last summer.
More Glee News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake