Leona Lewis Wants to Be Rebel Biker Chick on 'Glee'
British singer Leona Lewis is trying to shake off her wholesome image - she's calling for the creators of "Glee" to cast her in a "rebel biker chick" cameo. The "Bleeding Love" hitmaker shocked fans when she stepped out in a series of uncharacteristically quirky outfits earlier this month, including a pair of huge red lips as a bra.
Now it appears Lewis wants to drop her good girl image altogether by donning tattoos and causing a stir on the hit programme. She tells E! News, "I'd love to play a rebel. Be a real biker chick in leather and covered in tattoos. A real bada**... I could also play like a geek who becomes a swan."
Lewis previously teamed up with "Glee" 's Matthew Morrison to duet at the singer's concert in London last summer.
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- Rihanna, Beyonce and More Thank Barack and Michelle Obama With Adorable Posts
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day