Pamela Anderson Downs Dirty Water on 'Ellen'
Pamela Anderson guzzled a glass of dirty water on U.S. TV on Thursday, February 24 to show how a cheap new filter process works. The model/actress was promoting charity organization Waves For Water on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" when she agreed to show the host just how new technology turns filthy liquid into drinking water in the world's poorest regions.
She pulled out a bucket full of dirty water, attached a filter hose and poured the liquid into a glass. She said, "This is a crude, simple thing; it's based on dialysis - if you can clean blood, you can clean water... It's drinkable; I'm gonna drink it right now."
"I took them (filter bags) to India when I went to India and did a demonstration there and I gave it to a bunch of people and then they take it to different places and we just keep on kinda spreading it around... the slums of Brazil, my friends are there right now."
DeGeneres then presented Anderson with a $10,000 cheque for the Waves For Water charity from water filter firm Aquasana.
More Pamela Anderson News
- 'Westworld' Reveals Who the Man in Black Is, but There Are Bigger Twists
- Madonna Accused of Getting Butt Implants After Onstage Twerk With Ariana Grande
- Jonah Hill Involved in Serious Car Accident in L.A. - Is He Okay?
- The Weeknd Scores Second No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Starboy'
- 'American Honey' Is Triumphant at British Independent Film Awards
- Artist of the Week: Zay Hilfigerrr
- Gwen Stefani Fails to Cover Her Neck Hickey During an Outing With Her Kids
- Find Out When Kim Kardashian Will Return to Social Media