Pamela Anderson Downs Dirty Water on 'Ellen'
Pamela Anderson guzzled a glass of dirty water on U.S. TV on Thursday, February 24 to show how a cheap new filter process works. The model/actress was promoting charity organization Waves For Water on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" when she agreed to show the host just how new technology turns filthy liquid into drinking water in the world's poorest regions.
She pulled out a bucket full of dirty water, attached a filter hose and poured the liquid into a glass. She said, "This is a crude, simple thing; it's based on dialysis - if you can clean blood, you can clean water... It's drinkable; I'm gonna drink it right now."
"I took them (filter bags) to India when I went to India and did a demonstration there and I gave it to a bunch of people and then they take it to different places and we just keep on kinda spreading it around... the slums of Brazil, my friends are there right now."
DeGeneres then presented Anderson with a $10,000 cheque for the Waves For Water charity from water filter firm Aquasana.
More Pamela Anderson News
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young