Naomi Watts Questioned by Police After Confronting Videographer
Actress Naomi Watts had a run in with police on Thursday, February 24 after an incident with a videographer at a Los Angeles playground.
The "King Kong" star was out with her two young sons, Sasha and Samuel, in Santa Monica when she reportedly took issue with a paparazzo who got too close for comfort. Eyewitnesses tell WENN Watts confronted the female videographer and had words with her, but it was the actress who found herself having to explain her actions to cops after the camerawoman called the police.
The 42 year old was snapped talking to officers about the heated exchange. As WENN went to press, it was not known whether Watts or the videographer would face any further questioning. When the police arrived on scene, Naomi claimed that the photographer had been "stalking her for the entire morning, even inside the Whole Foods Market where she grocery shopped earlier."
More Naomi Watts News
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs