Naomi Watts Questioned by Police After Confronting Videographer
Actress Naomi Watts had a run in with police on Thursday, February 24 after an incident with a videographer at a Los Angeles playground.
The "King Kong" star was out with her two young sons, Sasha and Samuel, in Santa Monica when she reportedly took issue with a paparazzo who got too close for comfort. Eyewitnesses tell WENN Watts confronted the female videographer and had words with her, but it was the actress who found herself having to explain her actions to cops after the camerawoman called the police.
The 42 year old was snapped talking to officers about the heated exchange. As WENN went to press, it was not known whether Watts or the videographer would face any further questioning. When the police arrived on scene, Naomi claimed that the photographer had been "stalking her for the entire morning, even inside the Whole Foods Market where she grocery shopped earlier."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent