Naomi Watts Questioned by Police After Confronting Videographer
Actress Naomi Watts had a run in with police on Thursday, February 24 after an incident with a videographer at a Los Angeles playground.
The "King Kong" star was out with her two young sons, Sasha and Samuel, in Santa Monica when she reportedly took issue with a paparazzo who got too close for comfort. Eyewitnesses tell WENN Watts confronted the female videographer and had words with her, but it was the actress who found herself having to explain her actions to cops after the camerawoman called the police.
The 42 year old was snapped talking to officers about the heated exchange. As WENN went to press, it was not known whether Watts or the videographer would face any further questioning. When the police arrived on scene, Naomi claimed that the photographer had been "stalking her for the entire morning, even inside the Whole Foods Market where she grocery shopped earlier."
More Naomi Watts News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby