Naomi Watts Questioned by Police After Confronting Videographer
Actress Naomi Watts had a run in with police on Thursday, February 24 after an incident with a videographer at a Los Angeles playground.
The "King Kong" star was out with her two young sons, Sasha and Samuel, in Santa Monica when she reportedly took issue with a paparazzo who got too close for comfort. Eyewitnesses tell WENN Watts confronted the female videographer and had words with her, but it was the actress who found herself having to explain her actions to cops after the camerawoman called the police.
The 42 year old was snapped talking to officers about the heated exchange. As WENN went to press, it was not known whether Watts or the videographer would face any further questioning. When the police arrived on scene, Naomi claimed that the photographer had been "stalking her for the entire morning, even inside the Whole Foods Market where she grocery shopped earlier."
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Feud With Adam Lambert: 'This Is Completely Entertainment'
- SISTAR Disbands After 7 Years, Members Pen Heartfelt Handwritten Letters to Fans
- Michael Jackson's Songs Are Reportedly Not Allowed to Be Featured in 'Bubbles'
- The Weeknd Buys $18 Million Luxurious House. Will Selena Gomez Move In?
- Celine Dion and Cher Reportedly Feuding at BBMAs