Naomi Watts Questioned by Police After Confronting Videographer
Actress Naomi Watts had a run in with police on Thursday, February 24 after an incident with a videographer at a Los Angeles playground.
The "King Kong" star was out with her two young sons, Sasha and Samuel, in Santa Monica when she reportedly took issue with a paparazzo who got too close for comfort. Eyewitnesses tell WENN Watts confronted the female videographer and had words with her, but it was the actress who found herself having to explain her actions to cops after the camerawoman called the police.
The 42 year old was snapped talking to officers about the heated exchange. As WENN went to press, it was not known whether Watts or the videographer would face any further questioning. When the police arrived on scene, Naomi claimed that the photographer had been "stalking her for the entire morning, even inside the Whole Foods Market where she grocery shopped earlier."
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'