Jennifer Lopez Gives Two Endings for 'On the Floor' Video
Jennifer Lopez is giving fans the chance to pick the ending of her new video. The singer has filmed two separate endings to the promo for her new song "On the Floor" - and fans can vote online for the one they like the best.
Devotees can pick at KissFM.com and the complete video will premiere during Lopez's "American Idol" show on March 3. Teasing on the storyline, Lopez told MTV, "I play one character where she kind of runs this party, acts like she's kind of over it, but at the same time loves it and loves this kind of underground kind of party dance culture. So I got to be wild and crazy, and at the same time I got to be sexy and sweet too."
The RedOne-produced dance track, which features Pitbull, was released on iTunes worldwide on Monday. It can be found in her new album "Love?" which drops March 29 in the U.S.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked