Jennifer Lopez Gives Two Endings for 'On the Floor' Video
Jennifer Lopez is giving fans the chance to pick the ending of her new video. The singer has filmed two separate endings to the promo for her new song "On the Floor" - and fans can vote online for the one they like the best.
Devotees can pick at KissFM.com and the complete video will premiere during Lopez's "American Idol" show on March 3. Teasing on the storyline, Lopez told MTV, "I play one character where she kind of runs this party, acts like she's kind of over it, but at the same time loves it and loves this kind of underground kind of party dance culture. So I got to be wild and crazy, and at the same time I got to be sexy and sweet too."
The RedOne-produced dance track, which features Pitbull, was released on iTunes worldwide on Monday. It can be found in her new album "Love?" which drops March 29 in the U.S.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake