Jennifer Lopez Gives Two Endings for 'On the Floor' Video
Jennifer Lopez is giving fans the chance to pick the ending of her new video. The singer has filmed two separate endings to the promo for her new song "On the Floor" - and fans can vote online for the one they like the best.
Devotees can pick at KissFM.com and the complete video will premiere during Lopez's "American Idol" show on March 3. Teasing on the storyline, Lopez told MTV, "I play one character where she kind of runs this party, acts like she's kind of over it, but at the same time loves it and loves this kind of underground kind of party dance culture. So I got to be wild and crazy, and at the same time I got to be sexy and sweet too."
The RedOne-produced dance track, which features Pitbull, was released on iTunes worldwide on Monday. It can be found in her new album "Love?" which drops March 29 in the U.S.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?