Jennifer Lopez Gives Two Endings for 'On the Floor' Video
Jennifer Lopez is giving fans the chance to pick the ending of her new video. The singer has filmed two separate endings to the promo for her new song "On the Floor" - and fans can vote online for the one they like the best.
Devotees can pick at KissFM.com and the complete video will premiere during Lopez's "American Idol" show on March 3. Teasing on the storyline, Lopez told MTV, "I play one character where she kind of runs this party, acts like she's kind of over it, but at the same time loves it and loves this kind of underground kind of party dance culture. So I got to be wild and crazy, and at the same time I got to be sexy and sweet too."
The RedOne-produced dance track, which features Pitbull, was released on iTunes worldwide on Monday. It can be found in her new album "Love?" which drops March 29 in the U.S.
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers