Ginger Fish Quits From Marilyn Manson Band
Marilyn Manson Band's drummer Ginger Fish has quit the shock rocker's band after 16 years.
The musician, real name Robert Wilson, has featured on all of the star's studio albums since 1996's "Antichrist Superstar", but announced on Thursday, February 24, he had parted ways with the band.
A statement from him reads, "I have decided to step down as a member of Marilyn Manson and see where my life, and the knowledge of my availability cares to take me.I can't stand by to watch opportunities pass me by simply because the knowledge of my availability wasn't clearly expressed by me. I wish my brothers well, and I expect nothing but great things from them."
Wilson recently joined Rob Zombie's touring band to replace sick Joey Jordison. It is not known if he'll continue with White Zombie.
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer