Ginger Fish Quits From Marilyn Manson Band
Marilyn Manson Band's drummer Ginger Fish has quit the shock rocker's band after 16 years.
The musician, real name Robert Wilson, has featured on all of the star's studio albums since 1996's "Antichrist Superstar", but announced on Thursday, February 24, he had parted ways with the band.
A statement from him reads, "I have decided to step down as a member of Marilyn Manson and see where my life, and the knowledge of my availability cares to take me.I can't stand by to watch opportunities pass me by simply because the knowledge of my availability wasn't clearly expressed by me. I wish my brothers well, and I expect nothing but great things from them."
Wilson recently joined Rob Zombie's touring band to replace sick Joey Jordison. It is not known if he'll continue with White Zombie.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth