Ginger Fish Quits From Marilyn Manson Band
Marilyn Manson Band's drummer Ginger Fish has quit the shock rocker's band after 16 years.
The musician, real name Robert Wilson, has featured on all of the star's studio albums since 1996's "Antichrist Superstar", but announced on Thursday, February 24, he had parted ways with the band.
A statement from him reads, "I have decided to step down as a member of Marilyn Manson and see where my life, and the knowledge of my availability cares to take me.I can't stand by to watch opportunities pass me by simply because the knowledge of my availability wasn't clearly expressed by me. I wish my brothers well, and I expect nothing but great things from them."
Wilson recently joined Rob Zombie's touring band to replace sick Joey Jordison. It is not known if he'll continue with White Zombie.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza