Ginger Fish Quits From Marilyn Manson Band
Marilyn Manson Band's drummer Ginger Fish has quit the shock rocker's band after 16 years.
The musician, real name Robert Wilson, has featured on all of the star's studio albums since 1996's "Antichrist Superstar", but announced on Thursday, February 24, he had parted ways with the band.
A statement from him reads, "I have decided to step down as a member of Marilyn Manson and see where my life, and the knowledge of my availability cares to take me.I can't stand by to watch opportunities pass me by simply because the knowledge of my availability wasn't clearly expressed by me. I wish my brothers well, and I expect nothing but great things from them."
Wilson recently joined Rob Zombie's touring band to replace sick Joey Jordison. It is not known if he'll continue with White Zombie.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame