Ginger Fish Quits From Marilyn Manson Band
Marilyn Manson Band's drummer Ginger Fish has quit the shock rocker's band after 16 years.
The musician, real name Robert Wilson, has featured on all of the star's studio albums since 1996's "Antichrist Superstar", but announced on Thursday, February 24, he had parted ways with the band.
A statement from him reads, "I have decided to step down as a member of Marilyn Manson and see where my life, and the knowledge of my availability cares to take me.I can't stand by to watch opportunities pass me by simply because the knowledge of my availability wasn't clearly expressed by me. I wish my brothers well, and I expect nothing but great things from them."
Wilson recently joined Rob Zombie's touring band to replace sick Joey Jordison. It is not known if he'll continue with White Zombie.
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney Are 'Talking' About Giving Their Relationship Another Chance
- Michael Fassbender Wants You to Explore the World of 'Assassin's Creed' in New Featurette
- 'American Horror Story: Roanoke': Who Dies This Time and What Will Happen Next?
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch