Katy Perry Is Thomas Sabo's First Jewelery Ambassador
Fashionable pop star Katy Perry will be dripping in jewels from designer Thomas Sabo at every show on her current world tour after becoming the first ever brand ambassador for the colorful accessories line.
The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker has partnered with the label to front its new ad campaign, while Sabo is also sponsoring her California Dreams World Tour. And Perry is delighted with the deal because it means she gets to wear "all things cute and collectable", reports CocoPerez.com.
A spokesperson for Sabo adds, "Katy is a match made in heaven for us. In terms of her personality and charisma, she is absolutely the perfect complement to our brand, so much so that we just couldn't imagine a better partner."
The American singer who married comedian actor Russell Brand in India, is happy to state that she feels honored to be a big part of this fashion line as she loves jewelery and funky items.
More Katy Perry News
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video