Katy Perry Is Thomas Sabo's First Jewelery Ambassador
Fashionable pop star Katy Perry will be dripping in jewels from designer Thomas Sabo at every show on her current world tour after becoming the first ever brand ambassador for the colorful accessories line.
The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker has partnered with the label to front its new ad campaign, while Sabo is also sponsoring her California Dreams World Tour. And Perry is delighted with the deal because it means she gets to wear "all things cute and collectable", reports CocoPerez.com.
A spokesperson for Sabo adds, "Katy is a match made in heaven for us. In terms of her personality and charisma, she is absolutely the perfect complement to our brand, so much so that we just couldn't imagine a better partner."
The American singer who married comedian actor Russell Brand in India, is happy to state that she feels honored to be a big part of this fashion line as she loves jewelery and funky items.
More Katy Perry News
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight