Katy Perry Is Thomas Sabo's First Jewelery Ambassador
Fashionable pop star Katy Perry will be dripping in jewels from designer Thomas Sabo at every show on her current world tour after becoming the first ever brand ambassador for the colorful accessories line.
The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker has partnered with the label to front its new ad campaign, while Sabo is also sponsoring her California Dreams World Tour. And Perry is delighted with the deal because it means she gets to wear "all things cute and collectable", reports CocoPerez.com.
A spokesperson for Sabo adds, "Katy is a match made in heaven for us. In terms of her personality and charisma, she is absolutely the perfect complement to our brand, so much so that we just couldn't imagine a better partner."
The American singer who married comedian actor Russell Brand in India, is happy to state that she feels honored to be a big part of this fashion line as she loves jewelery and funky items.
More Katy Perry News
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?