Katy Perry Is Thomas Sabo's First Jewelery Ambassador
Fashionable pop star Katy Perry will be dripping in jewels from designer Thomas Sabo at every show on her current world tour after becoming the first ever brand ambassador for the colorful accessories line.
The "I Kissed A Girl" hitmaker has partnered with the label to front its new ad campaign, while Sabo is also sponsoring her California Dreams World Tour. And Perry is delighted with the deal because it means she gets to wear "all things cute and collectable", reports CocoPerez.com.
A spokesperson for Sabo adds, "Katy is a match made in heaven for us. In terms of her personality and charisma, she is absolutely the perfect complement to our brand, so much so that we just couldn't imagine a better partner."
The American singer who married comedian actor Russell Brand in India, is happy to state that she feels honored to be a big part of this fashion line as she loves jewelery and funky items.
More Katy Perry News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video