Robert Pattinson Confesses to Being Clothes Hoarder
"Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson has a shameful secret - he can't stop hoarding clothes. The British actor has accumulated stacks of clothing he never wears but he refuses to donate the unworn garments to pals, preferring to rent out storage spaces to house his outfits.
He tells the Daily Record, "I'm a hoarder. I gave away all my furniture from (when I lived in) Baton Rouge but with books and things, I have storage spaces all over the world. It's ridiculous. Clothes - I cannot give away clothes. I don't know why. I wear the same thing every day and I just have piles and piles and piles of clothes and then every two years, I'll go to the storage space and kind of see what I can give away.
He adds, "I give away like three things, search through everything and then pack it all back up and put it in the storage space."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special