Robert Pattinson Confesses to Being Clothes Hoarder
"Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson has a shameful secret - he can't stop hoarding clothes. The British actor has accumulated stacks of clothing he never wears but he refuses to donate the unworn garments to pals, preferring to rent out storage spaces to house his outfits.
He tells the Daily Record, "I'm a hoarder. I gave away all my furniture from (when I lived in) Baton Rouge but with books and things, I have storage spaces all over the world. It's ridiculous. Clothes - I cannot give away clothes. I don't know why. I wear the same thing every day and I just have piles and piles and piles of clothes and then every two years, I'll go to the storage space and kind of see what I can give away.
He adds, "I give away like three things, search through everything and then pack it all back up and put it in the storage space."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'