Robert Pattinson Confesses to Being Clothes Hoarder
"Twilight" hunk Robert Pattinson has a shameful secret - he can't stop hoarding clothes. The British actor has accumulated stacks of clothing he never wears but he refuses to donate the unworn garments to pals, preferring to rent out storage spaces to house his outfits.
He tells the Daily Record, "I'm a hoarder. I gave away all my furniture from (when I lived in) Baton Rouge but with books and things, I have storage spaces all over the world. It's ridiculous. Clothes - I cannot give away clothes. I don't know why. I wear the same thing every day and I just have piles and piles and piles of clothes and then every two years, I'll go to the storage space and kind of see what I can give away.
He adds, "I give away like three things, search through everything and then pack it all back up and put it in the storage space."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip