Sharon Stone Wins Restraining Order Against 'Mentally Unstable' Man
Sharon Stone has won a restraining order against an allegedly "mentally unstable" man who reportedly broke into her Los Angeles home earlier this month. The Hollywood actress has revealed she fears for her life after police found Bradly Gooden inside her house on February 11.
According to documents obtained by TMZ.com, Gooden told officers he was the son of former U.S. First Lady Hillary Clinton and had traveled to California from Ohio because he is convinced the politician bought the house from Stone as a gift to him. He allegedly told cops, "It's now my house... I live here."
Gooden was taken into custody and placed on psychiatric hold, but he was released earlier this week and police believe he is "undeterred from returning to the property". Stone filed a request for a restraining order in Los Angeles Superior Court and, on Thursday, February 24, she was granted a temporary ban against Gooden, who she has described as an "obsessed, mentally unstable, delusional person", on Thursday.
In her filing, the actress stated: "I am in fear from Mr. Gooden for my personal safety, and that of those around me, including especially my children and family, as well as my friends and employees."
More Sharon Stone News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic