Robert Pattinson Adopts Puppy as Roommate
Actor Robert Pattinson has adopted a stray dog to keep him company when he lives in hotels. The Brit took home the pup after visiting a shelter in Louisiana, where he has been filming "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn Part II". And Pattinson admits he's counting on his pet to keep him company - because friends refuse to visit him while he's staying in remote locations.
He tells the Daily Record, "I know it's sad. A lot of actors have a bunch of people who kind of just go up and stay with them for like two months, like an entourage. But my friends, their egos are too big. They'd be like, 'I'm not part of your entourage. I'll stay in a free hotel for a bit if it's in New York or L.A. but I'm not going to come out to some random town in the sticks. But that's kind of why I adopted the puppy. It's from a shelter and he was going to be put down. I only got him two or three days ago and they only keep them for 10 days."
Pattinson reveals he has already begun spoiling his canine companion, adding: "He's been freaked out. It's funny. I got a private plane here (to Los Angeles) from Louisiana, where I was filming "Twilight", so he came out of the shelter and the next day he's on a private plane. A bit like "Lady and the Tramp". "
More Robert Pattinson News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked