Adele Forced to Move to Bigger Venues Due to Demand
British soul sensation Adele has been forced to transfer several of her upcoming U.S. tour dates to larger venues because of overwhelming demand for tickets. The star is heading Stateside in June to kick off a national trek, but after her shows sold out in minutes, the "Chasing Pavements" hitmaker has moved a number of gigs to bigger venues.
In Seattle, Washington, Adele was slated to appear at the intimate Showbox hall on June 1 but has now moved the concert to The Paramount, which seats more fans. She has also moved a show in Los Angeles on June 9 to the larger Palladium and added extra dates in New York.
But her popularity will come with a downside for Adele - she hates playing huge venues. She recently admitted, "I can't do arenas because I'm not (Lady) GaGa."
More Adele News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy