Adele Forced to Move to Bigger Venues Due to Demand
British soul sensation Adele has been forced to transfer several of her upcoming U.S. tour dates to larger venues because of overwhelming demand for tickets. The star is heading Stateside in June to kick off a national trek, but after her shows sold out in minutes, the "Chasing Pavements" hitmaker has moved a number of gigs to bigger venues.
In Seattle, Washington, Adele was slated to appear at the intimate Showbox hall on June 1 but has now moved the concert to The Paramount, which seats more fans. She has also moved a show in Los Angeles on June 9 to the larger Palladium and added extra dates in New York.
But her popularity will come with a downside for Adele - she hates playing huge venues. She recently admitted, "I can't do arenas because I'm not (Lady) GaGa."
More Adele News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song