Adele Forced to Move to Bigger Venues Due to Demand
British soul sensation Adele has been forced to transfer several of her upcoming U.S. tour dates to larger venues because of overwhelming demand for tickets. The star is heading Stateside in June to kick off a national trek, but after her shows sold out in minutes, the "Chasing Pavements" hitmaker has moved a number of gigs to bigger venues.
In Seattle, Washington, Adele was slated to appear at the intimate Showbox hall on June 1 but has now moved the concert to The Paramount, which seats more fans. She has also moved a show in Los Angeles on June 9 to the larger Palladium and added extra dates in New York.
But her popularity will come with a downside for Adele - she hates playing huge venues. She recently admitted, "I can't do arenas because I'm not (Lady) GaGa."
More Adele News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked