Adele Forced to Move to Bigger Venues Due to Demand
British soul sensation Adele has been forced to transfer several of her upcoming U.S. tour dates to larger venues because of overwhelming demand for tickets. The star is heading Stateside in June to kick off a national trek, but after her shows sold out in minutes, the "Chasing Pavements" hitmaker has moved a number of gigs to bigger venues.
In Seattle, Washington, Adele was slated to appear at the intimate Showbox hall on June 1 but has now moved the concert to The Paramount, which seats more fans. She has also moved a show in Los Angeles on June 9 to the larger Palladium and added extra dates in New York.
But her popularity will come with a downside for Adele - she hates playing huge venues. She recently admitted, "I can't do arenas because I'm not (Lady) GaGa."
More Adele News
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs