Adele Forced to Move to Bigger Venues Due to Demand
British soul sensation Adele has been forced to transfer several of her upcoming U.S. tour dates to larger venues because of overwhelming demand for tickets. The star is heading Stateside in June to kick off a national trek, but after her shows sold out in minutes, the "Chasing Pavements" hitmaker has moved a number of gigs to bigger venues.
In Seattle, Washington, Adele was slated to appear at the intimate Showbox hall on June 1 but has now moved the concert to The Paramount, which seats more fans. She has also moved a show in Los Angeles on June 9 to the larger Palladium and added extra dates in New York.
But her popularity will come with a downside for Adele - she hates playing huge venues. She recently admitted, "I can't do arenas because I'm not (Lady) GaGa."
More Adele News
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn
- Are Caitlyn Jenner and Amber Rose Wooing Each Other?
- New 'The Dark Tower' Image Sees the Gunslinger Confronting Man in Black