Matt Damon and Casey Affleck Snubbed by Baseball Star Over 'The Trade'
Matt Damon and Casey Affleck have reportedly been snubbed by former baseball star Mike Kekich over a movie documenting the New York Yankees wife-swapping scandal.
The Hollywood pair is working on a script for "The Trade", based on the notorious incident in the 1970s when Kekich and his Yankees team-mate Fritz Peterson traded lovers.
New York Post gossip column PageSix reports Damon and Affleck have hired several veteran sports journalists to help persuade Kekich and other former baseball stars to help out with the script - but Kekich has refused.
A source tells the publication, "Kekich is panic-stricken. He has moved away and has a new identity. He is freaked out that those working on the movie found out where he is. He isn't too keen on having the scandal dredged up again after all this time. Other Yankees from that time have also been really unhelpful with facts and details of what happened. They are stonewalling."
More Matt Damon News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival