Matt Damon and Casey Affleck Snubbed by Baseball Star Over 'The Trade'
Matt Damon and Casey Affleck have reportedly been snubbed by former baseball star Mike Kekich over a movie documenting the New York Yankees wife-swapping scandal.
The Hollywood pair is working on a script for "The Trade", based on the notorious incident in the 1970s when Kekich and his Yankees team-mate Fritz Peterson traded lovers.
New York Post gossip column PageSix reports Damon and Affleck have hired several veteran sports journalists to help persuade Kekich and other former baseball stars to help out with the script - but Kekich has refused.
A source tells the publication, "Kekich is panic-stricken. He has moved away and has a new identity. He is freaked out that those working on the movie found out where he is. He isn't too keen on having the scandal dredged up again after all this time. Other Yankees from that time have also been really unhelpful with facts and details of what happened. They are stonewalling."
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters