Matt Damon and Casey Affleck Snubbed by Baseball Star Over 'The Trade'
Matt Damon and Casey Affleck have reportedly been snubbed by former baseball star Mike Kekich over a movie documenting the New York Yankees wife-swapping scandal.
The Hollywood pair is working on a script for "The Trade", based on the notorious incident in the 1970s when Kekich and his Yankees team-mate Fritz Peterson traded lovers.
New York Post gossip column PageSix reports Damon and Affleck have hired several veteran sports journalists to help persuade Kekich and other former baseball stars to help out with the script - but Kekich has refused.
A source tells the publication, "Kekich is panic-stricken. He has moved away and has a new identity. He is freaked out that those working on the movie found out where he is. He isn't too keen on having the scandal dredged up again after all this time. Other Yankees from that time have also been really unhelpful with facts and details of what happened. They are stonewalling."
More Matt Damon News
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4