Matt Damon and Casey Affleck Snubbed by Baseball Star Over 'The Trade'
Matt Damon and Casey Affleck have reportedly been snubbed by former baseball star Mike Kekich over a movie documenting the New York Yankees wife-swapping scandal.
The Hollywood pair is working on a script for "The Trade", based on the notorious incident in the 1970s when Kekich and his Yankees team-mate Fritz Peterson traded lovers.
New York Post gossip column PageSix reports Damon and Affleck have hired several veteran sports journalists to help persuade Kekich and other former baseball stars to help out with the script - but Kekich has refused.
A source tells the publication, "Kekich is panic-stricken. He has moved away and has a new identity. He is freaked out that those working on the movie found out where he is. He isn't too keen on having the scandal dredged up again after all this time. Other Yankees from that time have also been really unhelpful with facts and details of what happened. They are stonewalling."
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series
- One Direction Celebrates Six-Year Anniversary, Thanks Fans for Their Support
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media